[CVRPG News] CVRPG for the Holidays 2012

Started by Darkmoon, October 29, 2012, 03:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

CVRPG for the Holidays will be going on once again. We're looking at December 1 through the 31st this year, with private side previews publishing daily between Nov 1 and Dec 1 (31 days vs 30 days throws off my schedule). In addition, I'm working on the Halloween comic, which is going to roll right into the main Holidays series (since this is pretty much my Supplemental series now). That should be up tomorrow on the Private side, the 31st for the public.

Just FYI. ;)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bradypodidae

You are very difficult to keep up with, but I do love the challenge. The reward is all so worth it! Thanks for the F.Y.I.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

There will never come a day where I make it easy on my readers. If anything, the long-term plan is to make it more difficult. I can forsee a day where I update 7 days a week. YES!

bradypodidae

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 29, 2012, 08:17:17 PM
There will never come a day where I make it easy on my readers. If anything, the long-term plan is to make it more difficult. I can forsee a day where I update 7 days a week. YES!

... and like a dozen different comics seven days a week.

meep.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkmoon

Certainly two to three most days. CVRPG will likely go 7 days a week, and DSWC will continue at the 3-a-week pace. During the holidays, there could be at least three days a week with three comics each day.

EDIT: Oh, and I got CVRPG for the Holidays to actually show the Halloween comic finally. Enjoy!

Gabi

Aww, what a cute pumpkin! But it's obscured by Blue's text. Why don't you post it here for all to see?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

Yeah, it turned out. Nice, subtle textures on the skin.