8/27/06 The Power of Christ Compels You!

Started by Fresnor, August 27, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

True.  If it was meant as both a plural and a possessive, the apostrophe would follow the "s", as in "others' ".

Then again, some people like to use an apostrophe just to warn you that there is an "s" coming at the end of a word, as in

"Try our hot dog's", or

"I've got the run's".
Rafe

e_voyager

okay i can not follow this when i would rather talks about dan lorenda and widly san
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

two of which aren't even really part of this topic right now.

e_voyager

lorenda has been mentions several times though i don't believe widly san has been more then once. it is about  the reflection's in the comic that have me wondering. especially after i threw it all off asking what Christ was in furrie
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

I found some good news...I found my tiger of the wind plush!

e_voyager

tiger of the wind? form the monster rancher TV series?  i wonder what he would like in in furrie or better et as a yappy.

Zedd

Funny thing is...I found it on ebay...I am gonna shake some people down

Gabi

Quote from: Azlan on August 29, 2006, 02:14:59 AM
Abel does not make a very good priest, the outfit just does not do him any justice, just a tad bit too regimented. 
Oh, Azlan agrees with me! :eek Watch out, anything could happen now! Though it does feel nice. :) Yes, I don't think that look suits him at all.

Amazons can be beings or creatures, it's not a race in itself.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah. Just ask Gareeku, who proclaims to be the original half-breed amazon... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Akisohida

Quote from: Alondro on August 28, 2006, 10:25:10 PM
*Charline hmphs*  It was a slip of the tongue.  I don't have udders.  And I shall become the lead character once Dan is out of the way...   >:3

..I was going to make an utterly horrid udder joke at Charlines expense but it would have been past a PG rating.  :U Instead, I will simply state, to the arachnophobic lioness goddess, that I have a habit of stealing lead, evil, female characters.  :mwaha

And, on topic, no one seems to have commented about Fi and HIS priest outfit! I think it looks cool! ^.^

Edit: Fixed a typo
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Alondro

*Charline, as a vaporous, evil, shadowy entity, whispers to Lorenda in the second panel*  No, my dear.  I'm afraid it won't work out.  Why, I'd wager he's already cheating on you with the basement rats.  You know what you really want... go ahead, do it... no one can stop you... just think of how appetizing he'd look squeaking and trembling beneath your hooves.   Give in to your demon side; EAT Jyrras!    :bat

*Charline grins toothily*  As a non-canon persona, I can't eat a main character.  But nothing prevents me from tempting one of the canon characters into doing my dirtywork for me!   >:3  *she eeeks and takes out a can of RAID, pointing it toward Akisohida*  Back!  Back I say!   :eek
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Akisohida

Quote from: Alondro on August 29, 2006, 08:48:02 AM
*she eeeks and takes out a can of RAID, pointing it toward Akisohida*  Back!  Back I say!   :eek

Muhahaha! :mwaha I am the only one who can keep Charline in line! ^.^ *He skitters up and SNUGS the ebil lioness* Raid only works on 'roaches. :laugh
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Rowne

If I were an a person of ill intent, right now I'd wish to build an army of robotic variants of the Arx Fatalis arachnid (cited by a number of people I know as the most scary spider in existance), so that I could sic them on Charline, just because.  Yet I'm not, so I have no such desire.

Probably.

Anyway, Alexsi is an amazon?  Doesn't Dan have amazonian fantasies?  From a psychiatry standpoint, I'm now a little worried about our good Mr. Ti'fiona.

That said, I have to agree, Abel only looks good in a Priest's outfit in satire, since that would be a very primp and proper way of being and Abel seems to be anything but proper.  If anything, he might just be the antithesis thereof.

(Edit: I ...completely tripped over spelling a word there.  I'm glad that I have fast post modification skills.)

Alondro

*Charline  :boggle as she's hugged by a SPIDEEEEEE!!*  AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  *she struggles frantically like a wildcat... until...* Oh my... I believe I have soiled myself...  :redface  

*Charles nods*  Yep, that's what cats do when they struggle too much.  Having had to give a terrified cat a bath, I know this for a fact...  :mowtongue
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Akisohida

*Blinkblinks and gives Charline to Charles for a bath. The mortal can get all scratched and mauled.*  :blink

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on August 29, 2006, 09:04:09 AM
If I were an a person of ill intent, right now I'd wish to build an army of robotic variants of the Arx Fatalis arachnid (cited by a number of people I know as the most scary spider in existance)

Dunno about that...  I just set light to them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Rowne

Likewise.  Though I think you actually have to be scared of spiders in the first place for that fear to work.  I know I'm not, I'm quite the fan of house-spiders actually.

Arcalane

Quote from: Rowne on August 29, 2006, 09:04:09 AM
If I were an a person of ill intent, right now I'd wish to build an army of robotic variants of the Arx Fatalis arachnid (cited by a number of people I know as the most scary spider in existance), so that I could sic them on Charline, just because.  Yet I'm not, so I have no such desire.

Doesn't look that scary to me. Gimme a squad of Reaver-Reapers (the Four legged mechs) any day. Or maybe a pack of Commandants.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I kinda thought this one was somewhat better...

*grin* isn't it so cute? :-)

Edit:

Image linked from here: http://www.yuretz.ru/prikol.php?id=471

Here, I know. I'll re-host it.

Better?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Manawolf

The X, not really.  Check the url on it.

thegayhare

Quote from: Akisohida on August 28, 2006, 08:37:27 AM

*Imagines HOW that would come about, since lambs are a lions prey.*  :erk

the old the lion shall lie down with the sheep bit like Rafe said...  I'm pretty sure I've see an image of that

It's kinda like the Mountain Pautine comic. 'If gryphons eat horses, how do hippogryphs come about?' "Umm..I'm not gonna touch that question with a ten-foot pole, mmkay?"

I've seen that one too

course I like how kevin and kell did it,  It was a little cheesey but Christ was the species  people expected him to be

Vidar

Quote from: thegayhare on August 29, 2006, 11:48:22 AM
Quote from: Akisohida on August 28, 2006, 08:37:27 AM

*Imagines HOW that would come about, since lambs are a lions prey.*  :erk

the old the lion shall lie down with the sheep bit like Rafe said...  I'm pretty sure I've see an image of that

I'm pretty sure the biblical "lie down with" is a euphamism for something not to be mentioned on this board. Makes you wonder what other morally questionable stuff is in there....  :U
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Drake Manaweilder

Ya know whats weird? as I was heading to the library a thought hit me out of the blue: "The power of Cute compells you" and this was before I had read this.. I dunno it just struck me as odd.
*snerk* I can just imagine Abel and Fi holding flowers and wearing cute dresses while saying that! xD

If amber were to be more anatomically correct and included udders on lorenda, then the "happy Buddha" wallpaper would look alot different. Not to mension she would need to design clothing that would hide the udders, which, i would imagine, would be a colossal pain in the neck..

OK, I know there was another Lorenda wallpaper somewhere but I can't seem to find it...

e_voyager

i have to agree wit hvidar and hare (love the sig hare) the holy books are some thing tthat most of us will never full understand beucane things are almosty alwoasy  diffenty as time passes.

thegayhare

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

i remember that one too that were tellin Conny a chrimas story to help her learn to share

Zedd

thegayhare

ShiningShadow

I can't wait to see what happens if Dan survive this. I do like the idea of Dan'd threshold to pain. But Lorenda and Jyrass Amber should get those two to talk about the things on their minds and settle on their freindship/relationship it's looks pretty serious I want to see them hooked up as a couple. What do you think? :meh