8/27/06 The Power of Christ Compels You!

Started by Fresnor, August 27, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

i think that i shall wait and watch from the shadows like erebus who came before the dawn
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Little_Dragon

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 29, 2006, 10:44:29 AM

*grin* isn't it so cute? :-)

That would definitely have been featured in my nightmares tonight, were it not for the fact that I won't have opportunity to sleep before the weekend.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Little_Dragon

Thank you.

Haven't puzzled out all of the new features yet, but it looks very shiny.

Manawolf

Quote from: thegayhare on August 29, 2006, 09:38:35 PM
Course I think I like Zooni's version too

Da power

You mention that demon girl again.  It took me two days to purify my thoughts after seeing the horrors her VCL contained.  Mention her again, and it will be you recieving the sword from the wrong end.

e_voyager

but don't we like deaming girls her? like lorenda kira and Anrray ?

Manawolf

Not when they're doing mpreg Freddy and Jason with plenty of innocent victims.  Such defilement must be brought to justice.  For everyone's sake, never tread into her VCL page, it only took 10 of her pics to leave me scarred.

thegayhare

Quote from: Manawolf on August 30, 2006, 01:17:28 AM
You mention that demon girl again.  It took me two days to purify my thoughts after seeing the horrors her VCL contained.  Mention her again, and it will be you recieving the sword from the wrong end.

Sorry mana I like zooni's art, and she's a nice person to talk to as well

plus that image is compleatly harmless

:mowtongue

Aridas

You're already a whacko, so you're unaffected.

Reese Tora

She's certainly a prolithic artist... (16 pages from 2003 to present)

To browse or not to browse, that is the question.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Manawolf

DON'T!  It took only 10 of her images to scar me, I'd rather not see the same happen to others.  Anyone who finds interest in the killing of innocents for a bit of blood lust really needs help.

King Of Hearts

If you can survive a day in /b/ then by all means...

If not, then you may wish to steel your resolve.

The horror genre is aptly named after all.

Manawolf

If by a day you mean a straight 24 hours, then you lack as much of a conscience as Zooni herself.

Arcalane

Quote from: Manawolf on August 30, 2006, 01:57:51 AM
DON'T!  It took only 10 of her images to scar me, I'd rather not see the same happen to others.  Anyone who finds interest in the killing of innocents for a bit of blood lust really needs help.

Do Civil Protection, Security Guards, Soldiers, Marines, Elites, Grunts, etc. etc. count as innocents?  :paranoid

Manawolf

What about the teenage girls, little sisters and their big brothers, and hospital nurses (those were just some of the victims I saw amongst the 10 pics)?  Plus, technically, attacking or killing anyone you don't have a grudge against makes them an innocent, no matter how much combat training they have.

thegayhare

Jeeze mana, 
Ever watch a horror movie?  or even a pretty average action movie? 
dozens, hundreds of people get killed in them in fairly gruesome ways, hell ther are some comedies that feature rather horrific deaths. 

the joke to Zooni's art, most of it anyway, is the fact that these are movie monsters. Being monsters is only there day job how ever, after that they come home and have a fairly normal life...

yes people die but these are the folks who seem to have there day job as innocent victum nuber 10...  they are the nameless hordes all slasher, and monster flicks need, and whats more they seem to know it.  There was a great comic Zooni did when Jason was preggers.  It involed Jason in maternity clothing chasing after some teenaged girl.  At one point he had to stop and the girl turned around all concened eyeing his belly "Are you sure you should be out here in your condition?"

the new generations she made are simply continuing on in that vien.  I mean it makes sense that Conner would become a movie killer.  I mean his parents are Freddy and Jason, and his baby sitter was Hannible lector.

Admittedly I don't like much of the blood and guts stuff myself.  but the ongoing story of there family dynamic is interesting  and very cool

e_voyager

what is /b/? also as i have no remorse i should be fine if i looked as i am unwarpable  and may be clinically insane ( i never took the test as i'm afraid of what i might find out.) be seriously i have been expoused to almost everything including man dad   a website about a guy trying to pull off being pregnant. biology classes Dealing with cadavers and all the gore holly wood has throne At me with the Jason, Freddy chuckie movies and more i an  hard to  hurt or effect. i can see any thing and not have it effect me as long as i don't have to take part in it.

(bloody 'ell the way i wrote it before was better but my net chocked out on me when i tried to post)

Zedd

Voyager you do not want to know what that means and TGH does proove a good point though I try not to argue with anything sides...Its her art...And plus note shes not using the real actrural horror chars...Sides she really is  nice person deep down

Manawolf

I suppose it boils down to the fact that I don't like to see the bad guy get away with it.  I never was a fan of horror movies (especially idiotic teen slasher flicks), and it never sits right when some upstart piece of demonspawn thinks it can get away with the killing and mutilation of the innocent, especially if it's all for a cheap thrill.

Zedd

Theres a lesson should be learned from this...Dont like seeing the flick then dont watch it alright? *pokes the wolfs nose*

Manawolf

It's why I'm never going back to looking at her work.  I'm just warning the rest of you.

Janus Whitefurr

Man, some things never change around here.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Rowne

You're telling me ...

Oh, hang on, I just noticed that I hadn't actually heralded your return, in the least.  Which is a little unexpected considering you were one of the folks who amused me back on the old forums, in the era before I posted a lot.

So yes, indeed.  Glad to have you back, Janus!

thegayhare

*pets the Janus*
He's been here for a while sir,  just not posting much
*brings out some mint cheese cake for the ferret anyway*

llearch n'n'daCorna

nyomnyomnyomnyom.

Oops. Erm. Do you have any more? I seem to have accidentally disposed of all of this one...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

topher chee

Zedd

Manawolf

xHaZxMaTx