10/09/12 [DMFA #1335] - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, September 10, 2012, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sofox

Yeah... this is pretty much how I figured Jyrras to be reacting in his mind.

Paladin Sheppard

joshofspam

Puppets you say? That would be entertaining. :3

Though it seems like Jyrras didn't call for any back-up. Let's hope Jyrras's leverage doesn't blow up. Skirmish looks like she wanted to tear him apart last page.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ignuus66

Is it just me or are the typo date getting more and more common as time goes by?

(credit: Gabi)

D'ymkarra

'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

justacritic

I know this unworthy of me but a panicked Jyrras is 200% cuter.

FairWage22

The amusing thing would be if that was the first .05 microseconds.  And then the next .05 is a more rational mind kicking in, and the next .05 the shift to "MAD Scientist" mode.

"BOW BEFORE ME, YOU FLUFFY INCOMPETENTS!!"

*ahem*
For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.

Keleth

Quote from: Wageslave94 on September 10, 2012, 02:26:27 PM

The amusing thing would be if that was the first .05 microseconds.  And then the next .05 is a more rational mind kicking in, and the next .05 the shift to "MAD Scientist" mode.

*ahem*

I sip my coffee here with a rather facepalmy expression going on.
Help! I'm gay!

Ganurath

NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Joe3210

Quote from: Ignuus66 on September 10, 2012, 12:12:53 PM
Is it just me or are the typo date getting more and more common as time goes by?
Come on, they're foreigners.  They just can't comprehend our American sensibilities.   :B
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Zaejue

*ahem*
and then Jyrras suddenly remembers his two 'daughters' and freaks out once again

Speaking of his 'daughters' I wonder who would be more effect.
the cute pink bubble gum bunny capable of inducing diabetic comas via cuteness or robotic bunny with built in plasma cannons

TacticalError

Quote from: Zaejue on September 10, 2012, 11:22:03 PM
[ommited quote to avoid quote saturation]
and then Jyrras suddenly remembers his two 'daughters' and freaks out once again

Speaking of his 'daughters' I wonder who would be more effect.
the cute pink bubble gum bunny capable of inducing diabetic comas via cuteness or robotic bunny with built in plasma cannons

"Daaaw! He can't be that bad, he has that cute little bubblegum thi-"

"DEATHBRINGER! DEEEAAAATHBRINGER!"

Zaejue

Quote from: TacticalError on September 11, 2012, 01:29:37 AM"Daaaw! He can't be that bad, he has that cute little bubblegum thi-"

"DEATHBRINGER! DEEEAAAATHBRINGER!"
lol and then they try to slay it only to realize that they can't hurt the pink bubble gum monster... then Pip comes along and eats it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Banjaxed from the get-go, I think. Not least because I'm not sure that anyone can digest Deebs, even if they can ingest her, and secondly because, well, it's been said that it takes five years for chewing gum to pass through the digestive tract.

I'm pretty sure she'd get bored and look for a way out earlier than that. Which would be... unpleasant. I mean, who wants someone squeezing on their kidneys from the inside?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zaejue

I never said eating Deebs would be a smart thing. Considering the fact she's made of magical bubble gum she would likely take longer than 5 years to be ingested. Of course I'm willing to bet Jyrras would hold pip down and cut open the drake (pip is a drake right?) in order to free his daughter. Also I went through and I realize M.A.C.E has lazor blades not plasma cannons.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zaejue on September 11, 2012, 04:09:20 AM
Also I went through and I realize M.A.C.E has lazor blades not plasma cannons.

As in 'Light Amplification by Ztimulated Omission of Radiation'?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 11, 2012, 04:13:59 AM
Also I went through and I realize M.A.C.E has lazor blades not plasma cannons.

As in 'Light Amplification by Ztimulated Omission of Radiation'?

personally i'd say blades from ionised plasma in a magnetic containment field would prolly be the more logical choice.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Turnsky on September 11, 2012, 10:12:16 AM
Also I went through and I realize M.A.C.E has laser* blades not plasma cannons.

As in Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission* of Radiation?

personally i'd say blades from ionised plasma in a magnetic containment field would prolly be the more logical choice.
Ninja'd :P
However you need to keep in mind, that while small versions exist in the US military, the amount of power needed to sustain a large blade is astronomical (simply cant be powered with our current technology) Thus Either Jyrras has mastered wireless energy (which I would not find surprising since tesla did it), or has a much better energy storage/ compact reactor fitted into M.A.C.E ( which would not surprise me) OR uses magic/ a different weapon type.

(also as a side note laser swords are impossible to make.

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Ignuus66 on September 11, 2012, 10:33:58 AMNinja'd :P
However you need to keep in mind, that while small versions exist in the US military, the amount of power needed to sustain a large blade is astronomical (simply cant be powered with our current technology) Thus Either Jyrras has mastered wireless energy (which I would not find surprising since tesla did it), or has a much better energy storage/ compact reactor fitted into M.A.C.E ( which would not surprise me) OR uses magic/ a different weapon type.

Nuh-Uh!  My imaginamation says it can, so it can. 

So there!  *raspberry*

And Macy will use option one in a flashback with the Gryph mecha and give you all cavities because she's being as cute as her sister, then they'll get into an all-out cute war!

Okay, I'm done now.
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Eboreg

Bubblegum actually passes right through the digestive tract, meaning that most likely Deebs will pop out of Pip's butt yelling "THAT WAS FUN!!!!"
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Ganurath

Quote from: Eboreg on September 11, 2012, 07:07:39 PM
Bubblegum actually passes right through the digestive tract, meaning that most likely Deebs will pop out of Pip's butt yelling "THAT WAS FUN!!!!"
You assume Pip has such an exit cavity.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Turnsky

Quote from: Ignuus66 on September 11, 2012, 10:33:58 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on September 11, 2012, 10:12:16 AM
Also I went through and I realize M.A.C.E has laser* blades not plasma cannons.

As in Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission* of Radiation?

Ninja'd :P

works for Lightsabers, which are classically defined as a "plasma arc with force-field containment", and innumerable amounts of compact and yet high energy weaponry that exists within fiction.

justacritic

And yet fear the half brick in a sock, it kills people but leaves buildings standing

supermike

Jyrras mus have some wicked antiperspirant on right now.  also never play poker with jyrras

TacticalError

Quote from: justacritic on September 11, 2012, 10:21:51 PM
And yet fear the half brick in a sock, it kills people but leaves buildings standing

Except of course, if the brick you removed to make your sockbrick does something structurally important...

Eli_In_Chains

Quote from: supermike on September 12, 2012, 12:53:10 PM
Jyrras mus have some wicked antiperspirant on right now.  also never play poker with jyrras

Maybe that's how he got the money to start up his company. o.o

Ignuus66

Quote from: Eli_In_Chains on September 12, 2012, 04:39:07 PM
Jyrras mus have some wicked antiperspirant on right now.  also never play poker with jyrras

I myself am betting that he got money from either
A.) his mother (good lawyers get very good pay)
B.) selling patents

KiloFoxx

Quote from: Ignuus66 on September 12, 2012, 04:53:23 PM
Quote from: Eli_In_Chains on September 12, 2012, 04:39:07 PM

I myself am betting that he got money from either
A.) his mother (lawyer get lots of money)
B.) selling patents

i believe Jyrras mentioned to Abel (when he showed him the laptop) that he made his money by selling patents.
it was Abel or Lorenda (at the pool) i can't remember exactly