08/17/2012 [PF #222] - Yet another reminder…

Started by Abel-needs-a-hug, August 18, 2012, 01:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abel-needs-a-hug

... that Daryil is a genius. Does anyone else keep forgetting this?

Gabi

Apparently "Daryil is it"... or something like that, since I can'tsee the whole sentence.

I wonder who arranged those magnets, though. The "ARF" one was funny.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on August 18, 2012, 10:10:59 AM
Apparently "Daryil is it"... or something like that, since I can'tsee the whole sentence.

It's not all visible in the original either, but I am 99% sure it says "DARYIL IS HOT"

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lhexa

I thought I would drop in and kill this thread.  Want to know why Cross was a tyrant for centuries straight?  Because, to a man, rape feels like theft, and murder feels like losing a best friend.  Add being an incubus to the mix, and you have a recipe for a disaster straight out of Dwarf Fortress.

Until next thread. ^_^

justacritic

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 18, 2012, 10:50:18 AM

It's not all visible in the original either, but I am 99% sure it says "DARYIL IS HOT"
Oh sure he has to blab it out to the world.

Merlin

DARYIL IS NOT HOT

wait that's a lie. Anyway, it wasn't visible in the sketch either, so it says whatever anyone wants it to :3

joshofspam

Quote from: Merlin on August 19, 2012, 06:10:47 AM

DARYIL IS NOT HOT

wait that's a lie. Anyway, it wasn't visible in the sketch either, so it says whatever anyone wants it to :3

I wonder if the fridge is magically spelled so the message will change every so often on it's own or so no one can change what message Daryil put on it?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Abel-needs-a-hug on August 18, 2012, 01:10:58 AM
... that Daryil is a genius. Does anyone else keep forgetting this?

Well, it's quite like that he learned the underlying technique from elsewhere.  In any case, it takes huge amounts of energy, so he couldn't even attempt it until they had the fake soul energy in production.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E