Leafar

King Of Hearts

Brotherhood of man

by... umm... I dunno...

Gareeku

The Eels - "Novocaine for the soul"

llearch n'n'daCorna

The Lads - Hey Flower

From "Alive in Concert", no less, so a live recording. Good band, definitely one I should see live. Only problem is, they're in the States, now, so my chances are slim... Oh, well. We'll see what happens. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Muse / Absolution / Falling Away with You//Interlude

What a great song to end up on the top of my ticker. :D

Leafar

e_voyager

i remember that song i'm sure the cd is arond here some where. any wans
Crossroads- bone thugs in harmony
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Initial D soundtrack Game - Grand Prix

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tapewolf

"What did Daniel think he was?" - test mix
(I must stop doing this)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Deicide - Homage to SATAN (ZOMG)

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Worst. Vocals. Ever.

Leafar

Nikki

Leafar

Nikki

Blaine Larsen- How do you get that lonely?

Gareeku

Tekken 5 soundtrack - "Crimson Sunset"

bill

Gareeku

what is?

Tekken 5 Soundtrack - "Moonlit Wilderness"

bill

NM, just listened to it, Dream Theater have a song called Crimson Sunset.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

e_voyager

Nikki

Brad paisley- when i get where i'm going.

*feels the tears* Why do i listen to this song?  :tired

e_voyager

Nikki

Gareeku

Tekken 5 sountrack - "formless like water"

bill

Nikki