What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

BLind -korn

there a place inside my mind a place i like to hid. you don't know the chances whast if i should die
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

xHaZxMaTx

Franz Ferdinand - This Fire

The music video's weird, it's all vectror-y and stuffs. :B

Kasarn

The Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree - 04. Dilauded

vulpesweasel

Tsunami Bomb-The Invasion from Within.

e_voyager

i'm only happy when it rains - garbage
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Miaka

Kasarn

Something for Kate - Phantom Limbs - Disc 1 - 08. The Green Line Is Us, The Red Line Is Them

e_voyager

Gareeku

xHaZxMaTx

Gareeku

The Eels - "Novocaine for the soul"

bill

e_voyager

cosmic catsaway- form my titan AE sound track. not sure who the band is yet.

Rowne

The Escape Route track of the Cave Story Remix Project, which is a remixed version of the theme from the Egg Corridor area, if I remember correctly.

bill

King Crimson - Larks' Tongues in Aspic Pt. 2

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

Gorillaz - Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head

It's more like a short story than a song.

ElectroMotive

xHaZxMaTx

Apparently, The White Stripes spell it Aluminium (without dropping the secon 'i').

e_voyager

the impression that i get - the mighty mighty bosstones

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz: It's still spelt aluminium, no matter what. It's just -pronounced- aluminum.

In the same way that praeseodymium is still spelt corectly, just mispronounced. :-)

... Actually, I'm listening to the white noise provided by my desktop and servers, because I haven't got speakers attached to my machine yet, and my server with all the mp3's on it isn't turned on yet. But in my head, Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al" is playing, with the wrong words...

"Spearman Spearman, get these mutts away from me, I don't find this stuff amusing anymore..."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

'Darkness In My Eyes' by Alaska Highway  (live at the Bar Sinister)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Rowne

Snow Magic, dun' know who it's by.

Long ago in mother Russia where the human kind were few~, many of the woodland creatures spoke and lived as humans do~.  Wisest of them knew snow-magic, Tigers, Bears and all the rest~.  But among four-footed kindred, white Wolves knew it best~.

In~ the forest 'o~ the Northlands where light-curtains dance at night, lived a warrior named Alexi; he was young and fair~ and bright~.  Many maidens sighed to see him but Alexi dwelled alone~, though they did their best to please him, to their charms he was as stone~.

... and I'll stop now or I'll end up singing/typing out the entire damn thing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

And that's a bad thing?

U2 - Live At Twickenham - So Beautiful
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

Damaris or Darkmoon would chase me out with a broom for spamming the forums even more than I usually do.  Snow Magic is very, very long.

And yes, I'm still listening to it.

Gabi

Snow Patrol - "Chasing cars" (Sent to me by Gareeku)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly