5/11/2012 [DMFA #1307] Let the terror begin

Started by Naldru, May 11, 2012, 05:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

I can't remember the name of the film, but a jet plane ended up in yesterday and these little balls with teeth ate the world of yesterday so that there would be room for tomorrow.  I had a vision of the balls from the ball pit becoming those creatures and building the addition like piranhas in reverse.

:headdesk

I googled the plot and it was The Langoliers.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

justacritic

Quote from: Turnsky on May 11, 2012, 08:47:44 AM
no.

a Yarn Ball pit.  >:3
Then Abel and Dan would be rendered rather helpless as it is...

Plotting

Quote from: justacritic on May 11, 2012, 09:06:16 AM
Then Abel and Dan would be rendered rather helpless as it is...

Not to mention short on cash if Alexi decided to charge admittance to the yarn pit.

And imagine what the yarn pit could do to them if they tried to get in for free - I mean if it can do renovations...

Oh the chaos that Man could unleash with the ball pits of renovation!  >:3

Shouta

Miss Amber forgot to add the green balls to mab antenna
I\'m am Companion type AutoReiv that been mod to look like a Eurasian red squirrel. my serial number H 009 type prototype model. Family classified, location classified, bra size classified.

Wanderer

Boring? This from the Fae who spent the last week watching grass grow?

Quote from: Shouta on May 11, 2012, 09:52:00 AM
Miss Amber forgot to add the green balls to mab antenna

I'm confident they'll be there when she finishes coloring the page.

Viking ZX

Yep, I'm definitely of the opinion that this is a younger Mab than usual. Ah, the benefits of time and space being at your whim... :mowsmile
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Surzsha

Quote from: Naldru on May 11, 2012, 05:49:49 AM
I had a vision of the balls from the ball pit becoming those [Langoliers] and building the addition like piranhas in reverse.

More like mows in reverse (and turned inside-out *shivers* ).

Attic Rat

Quote from: Surzsha on May 11, 2012, 01:20:11 PM
Quote from: Naldru on May 11, 2012, 05:49:49 AM
I had a vision of the balls from the ball pit becoming those [Langoliers] and building the addition like piranhas in reverse.

More like mows in reverse (and turned inside-out *shivers* ).
So... The perfect swom..?
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Ryy Lazurus

Quote from: Wanderer on May 11, 2012, 10:01:21 AM
Boring? This from the Fae who spent the last week watching grass grow?

You expect logic from fae?

Also notice that Amber is reading The Stuff of Legends (WHICH IS AWESOME!!!).

joshofspam

If ball pits can renovate a Inn, they must be some pretty awesome balls or a pretty awesome pit.

Though you also have to wonder if these renovations might make these mysteries murderers job easier or harder if they do eventually come here?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ignuus66

Quote from: joshofspam on May 11, 2012, 09:55:07 PM
Though you also have to wonder if these renovations might make these mysteries murderers job easier or harder if they do eventually come here?
Harder! All the blood stains will be painted over!  :mwaha

Jokes aside, I don't think non cubi have any reason to think lost lake is somehow connected to the killings.

Quote from: joshofspam on May 11, 2012, 09:55:07 PM
If ball pits can renovate a Inn, they must be some pretty awesome balls or a pretty awesome pit.
I'm guessing it would be Fae-magic  augmented ball pits doing the work  :U

(credit: Gabi)

Daet

I'm still amazed by youre abIlity to draw as fast as you do, let alone color and shade. Mab has spent too much time at the mall with Dan if she thinks yarn balls would be useful during the renovation. I wonder what Edward and Desiree will think of the changes when they get back.
Either help fix it or quit complaining.

Ravenscroft

I've got a craving, and it will only be satisfied with more BALL PITs!

The Fae are awefully polite for creatures without reason or rhyme, Considering what she did to the guy who pulled her antennae I'd say "Let the Fae win".

... Mab can manifest a molestation monster in her own world. Imagine what Lost Lake would look like she actually had a hand in building it.  :U
Oh wow! Uh Yeah Sorry about that turns out I'm quite, quite mad. I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience of it all. Personally I'm as scared as all of you must be. But on the Plus side I'm not dangerous! Just not to be taken personally.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Ravenscroft on May 14, 2012, 11:03:10 AM
I've got a craving, and it will only be satisfied with more BALL PITs!

The Fae are awefully polite for creatures without reason or rhyme, Considering what she did to the guy who pulled her antennae I'd say "Let the Fae win".

... Mab can manifest a molestation monster in her own world. Imagine what Lost Lake would look like she actually had a hand in building it.  :U

I'm thinking Fae (perhaps any other creature/being in faeland) Has infinite power there, considering everything there is based on imagination. Of course it is also mentioned that Fae have nigh-godlike magical powers in Furrea, But limit them for "RP" purposes (they role play different roles, for example an Adventurer Fae like Azlan can "die", but only leave that role to come back later in a different one, possibly looking different too.) Basically: Fae think the entire Furrae universe is 1 big RP game. (it is mentioned that fae  are not natives to that universe, but go there because it wouldn't be much harm if they screw something up by accident.)

(*insane speculation start*)

Also Now that we are on topic, it is mentioned that The Fae destroyed the universe once, and also that Mab is an old/new friend of Fa'lina. Now perhaps the memories of "old" Fa'lina from the previous universe is bleeding through to the new one, thus giving her omnipotence. (which other Tri wings don't seem to have) This means that Fa'lina "remembers" most of the things that she saw from the previous universe, which means that she remembers Mab, but since when she said that, they just met, but They were friends once, so they are "old/new" friends. This also would imply that the 2 meet again later, if the previous universe if somewhat paralell to the new one.  Also this would explain why Fa'lina's powers of omnipotence extends only to the Academy, considering that it is/was in a sub dimension, the memories of "old" Fa'lina might have survived the apacolypse.

(*insane speculation end*)

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

Given that Mab has made a number of special friends and granted many of them wishes, it's IMHO very likely Fa'Lina is one of them.  As for the old/new thing, I figure Mab as she is now is a new role she's playing and that Fa'lina knew her under a previous one.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Amber Williams

Quote from: Ignuus66 on May 14, 2012, 03:36:42 PM
Also Now that we are on topic, it is mentioned that The Fae destroyed the universe once,

Oh no no...the Fae didn't destroy the universe, they simply know who did.   If anything their beginning was that universe's end.

I ARE HELPFUL. :U

Sofox

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 14, 2012, 05:57:54 PM
Also Now that we are on topic, it is mentioned that The Fae destroyed the universe once,

Oh no no...the Fae didn't destroy the universe, they simply know who did.   If anything their beginning was that universe's end.

Fascinating.

Now tell me about your mother.

Plotting

OK it is official - Amber is the goddess of plot twists and mind screws! Mega points for Amber!

justacritic

Let me guess it had something to do with a big red button that said "DO NOT PUSH"

littlekreen

Plotting

Quote from: justacritic on May 14, 2012, 09:13:48 PM
Let me guess it had something to do with a big red button that said "DO NOT PUSH"

Nah - it was more likely the little inconspicuous blue button

kaskar

Is Mab sticking her tongue out a usual assessment about work ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

ChaosMageX

Ball Pits: Very fun and a great way to spread disease, particularly pink eye, by sneezing on the balls. :P

Icon by Sunblink