Egyptian Gals V3. (Opinions wanted)

Started by Amber Williams, August 20, 2006, 02:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

He hits by being thrown, like Bowser does with Mario.

xHaZxMaTx

Supercheese

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 22, 2006, 06:39:26 PM
:lol Super Mario RPG for teh win.

Geno > all other video game characters.
(well, maybe not, but he was cool.)

Jack McSlay

if the Idea is to make egyptian gals, shoudn't there be a camel somewhere?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Manawolf

That brings up the problem of working out the hunchback, as it were.

thegayhare

not realy
she could be a humpless camel

And There was a realy good camel anthro in the Jade claw core book if you wanted to try the hump

Manawolf

Meh, I've just read the Sluggy Freelance guest comic from the guy who does Kevin and Kell where Zoe gets turned into a camel anthro.

Amber Williams

At the time I've got a group set of around 12 figures. (falcon, giraffe, feline, lioness, flamingo, hippo, mouse, gator, shark, cobra, hyena, and anubite-jackal.) 

If I really so desired, I could likely EASILY come up with 12 other species to do a mirror set. (Lesse...from the initial options alone we got Vulture, Scorpian, Gazelle, Cow...one could easily add elephant, camel, ibis, zebra, monkey, rabbit, orca, rhino)  Plus other misc things like meerkats, aardvarks, cheetahs, what have you...

The thing is though...I dont want to do 24 figures back to back. Doing 12 plus adding 2 is already going to be a hassle (if the next picture is anything like the older one, I get to look forward to a big old chunk of time going out the window.)  I know peeps who are suggesting various species have the best intents, and I will say they are well-suggested options...but it isn't something that I'm really looking for at this time for this particular project.

Aka: Dont tempt meeeeeeeee....

Manawolf

Focus on what you got, but keep everything else on file for future projects.  You did say you may do a version 4 and beyond, did you not?

Amber Williams

Oh indeed. Its likely a couple years down the road (after I've forgotten all the hassle it is to do a large pic like this) I will indeed start a new one, and probably add another new figure to the cast.  But if I am having a hard enough time trying to decide from an option of three, having a roster of 12+ is only going to make me confused.  :U

Manawolf

If we didn't forget, we'd never try things again.

SPOILER AHEAD

Like trying to get through the Goron level on the Moon in LoZ: Majora's Mask.  "Just need to hit those chests just-"

::falls off narrow track, again::

ARGH!!!

lucas marcone

im thinking rather than push exta characters in  just let this one ride.... and do a new BAP* later maybe next year or so

for the next BAP though a north western feel might be good.

* BAP- big ass picture