27/08/2011 [PF #182] ...And the jury did a musical number!

Started by ChaosMageX, August 27, 2011, 04:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Knowing Daryil, that's probably what happened.  I'm glad to see he's putting his powers to such great use.

Also, I think is the is first time we've seen anyone in the Project Future making a derp expression, but I'd have to look through the archives to be sure.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

The back headline on the paper is "Match called off due to 'Cubi activity".  The second front-page story I'm not sure I want to mention yet.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Blackwolf359

I felt like I was gonna die from laughing so hard when I read the update. I wonder if anyone was suspicious or if he used his powers to make sure no one thought anything of it...
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Lurkie

I like Jakob's eyes in panel six.  Heh, like he was smacked up-side the head with a baseball bat.  I suspect that Jakob's life is going to get rather more entertaining from now on.  For certain values of entertaining.   :)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Tapewolf

Quote from: Blackwolf359 on August 27, 2011, 11:26:59 PM
I felt like I was gonna die from laughing so hard when I read the update. I wonder if anyone was suspicious or if he used his powers to make sure no one thought anything of it...

The sub-heading (and what Jakob has mentioned) was "Judge finds self guilty in court drama" so I think some people might be a little concerned, yes. 

Naldru

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 27, 2011, 05:08:16 PM
The back headline on the paper is "Match called off due to 'Cubi activity".  The second front-page story I'm not sure I want to mention yet.

Thereby ensuring that hordes of people will examine the image under high magnification and wonder who was "found dead".
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

joshofspam

Normally I'd be against such mind trickery.

But considering how the court was said by Keaton to be stacked against him and the assassin sent by her, I have nothing to say about this.

Maybe the legal ramification to the judge finding herself in contempt in court have me cringing a bit. But Daryil's new existence probably makes the whole thing a little more impractical to try. :giggle
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ren Gaulen

"Quiet or you'll be held in contempt of this court."
"I have nothing but contempt for this court."

Besides, last time Daryil was in court, he gunned everybody down. Even if it was just a dream that time.. :B

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on August 29, 2011, 02:30:54 AM
"Quiet or you'll be held in contempt of this court."
"I have nothing but contempt for this court."

You've been watching the 1980s transformers movie, haven't you?

And as for the Judge at Daryil's hearing...well, I can't say he or she will be able to forget this incident...that's my opinion of it, of course.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 29, 2011, 01:42:58 PM
You've been watching the 1980s transformers movie, haven't you?
Bah Wheep Graanah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!

Sienna Maiu - M T

It's not overkill if one never had any actual plans or goals to begin with.

Quote from: joshofspam on August 28, 2011, 07:57:07 PM
Maybe the legal ramification to the judge finding herself in contempt in court have me cringing a bit.
Perhaps she found herself guilty of accepting bribery?

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on August 29, 2011, 02:30:54 AM
Besides, last time Daryil was in court, he gunned everybody down. Even if it was just a dream that time.. :B
phht... and he wasn't even the defence then.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 28, 2011, 06:56:32 AM
Quote from: Blackwolf359 on August 27, 2011, 11:26:59 PM

The sub-heading (and what Jakob has mentioned) was "Judge finds self guilty in court drama" so I think some people might be a little concerned, yes. 

Starting with Jakob... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

As usual there's a problem and I only have the top row of the comic.  Hopefully Ren will be back soon..

Tapewolf