10/07/11 [Last Res0rt #235] Battle of the Braids

Started by AmigaDragon, July 10, 2011, 04:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Is he going to turn into a glittery Twilight vampire now? (never seen it myself but heard many people slamming it.)

BTW, what's the deal with that extra 3 panels hanging over the right side of the page, covering things?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 10, 2011, 04:57:29 PM
Is he going to turn into a glittery Twilight vampire now? (never seen it myself but heard many people slamming it.)

BTW, what's the deal with that extra 3 panels hanging over the right side of the page, covering things?
Nah, sounds like he was pretty aware that he might get shot if he took liberties like that.

I think the side panel is mind reading what Qin sees what Murphy is thinking. If it is Qin is mind reading Murphy's mind, then she is one big conspiracy nut. :rolleyes I bet she believes Vampires ran Roswell and Dead inside are all monsters that rule earth and Arael.

The battle of the Braids oddly enough might be more of a challenge for Qin then a battle of the brains. She's obviously jealous of his braids. :P

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Zedd

Turnsky

i would cite opinion that it's bad form to "break" format horizontally in such a way that it mucks with the interface, but it might get taken the wrong way. =p

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Turnsky on July 11, 2011, 08:01:38 AM

i would cite opinion that it's bad form to "break" format horizontally in such a way that it mucks with the interface, but it might get taken the wrong way. =p

Translation: you might actually get a response from me? ;)

Mucky as it is, the bad form has precedent.

The real problem with it from a usability perspective is that it makes the images behind it (especially those ads!) unclickable, and if I had a decent mobile format it'd also make for a rough read. In print format, OTOH, it just becomes a second page.

Honestly, this the best I could come up with to illustrate "This happened, but got undone out of time / causality, so it didn't really happen even though Qin still remembers it happening." in a way that can still be carried over into print. :-p

Turnsky

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on July 11, 2011, 12:44:32 PM
"This happened, but got undone out of time / causality, so it didn't really happen even though Qin still remembers it happening."

You're gonna haveta explain this one to me because all i'm getting is that either a past retcon is being remembered, a reboot being remembered, or some sort of temporal tomfoolery resulting in some weird paradox note thing that may or may not involve a delorian.  :P

(also it's like, 3 am my time)

joshofspam

Quote from: Turnsky on July 11, 2011, 01:12:45 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on July 11, 2011, 12:44:32 PM
"This happened, but got undone out of time / causality, so it didn't really happen even though Qin still remembers it happening."

You're gonna haveta explain this one to me because all i'm getting is that either a past retcon is being remembered, a reboot being remembered, or some sort of temporal tomfoolery resulting in some weird paradox note thing that may or may not involve a delorian.  :P

(also it's like, 3 am my time)

Funny thing is that I thought Qin was using telepathy like Jigsaw.

Their both Vampires after all and Qin would have more experience in using it then her. Thus able to pull whole images and discussions from Murphy's head.

Now I'm a little confused.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

Let's just call it Qin's "Cosmic Rewind" Button for now, mmki?  :3

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Turnsky

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on July 11, 2011, 03:10:50 PM
Let's just call it Qin's "Cosmic Rewind" Button for now, mmki?  :3

so, "Narrative Causality", Then?