Never received temporary password/username does not exist

Started by fronteraster, July 10, 2011, 12:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fronteraster

So I bought 3 months to the comic, and received an email receipt, but the temporary password never got to me, and when I try logging on to the site with that username with any password, it says "Im sorry, but it appears that the user "fronteraster" does not exist."

Can I get some help with this?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm not the person to whom you should be speaking, and I'm not sure how much he usually shows up... but I've passed your query in his direction. When next he shows up online (should be later today, maybe tomorrow at worst - usually) I'll nudge him and make sure he's noticed it, and is dealing with it.

FWIW, the server has had some hardware issues over the last week or so, so it's possible that those have eaten your account; I wouldn't have thought so, but I don't have a lot of details as to what went down. As a result - he might be catching up on his sleep, hence the "usually" above...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gyr

I've found the problem, it's account that the email address is in use for an older account.  I'll update the account name and reset the password.
Code Name: Hunter
Adventure, Magic and Hounds with Guns.

fronteraster

Quote from: Gyr on July 10, 2011, 01:14:40 PM
I've found the problem, it's account that the email address is in use for an older account.  I'll update the account name and reset the password.

Thanks! Works great now :)