06/24/2011 [DMFA# 1229] - Looks like Wildy brought friends

Started by Scrap Fish, June 24, 2011, 12:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrap Fish

...after her little island trip way back at 1021, that is. I wonder where she kept them until now.

Edit:
Corrected the topic. Wildy has an i in it...
  -- llearch

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

joshofspam

Pygmy shrews!!!

It's been such a long time since last we saw of the little varmints.

So Wildy was planning on unleashing a plague of Pygmy Shrews on Dan. Some how I don't think Alexsi would approve of that if it happened in her inn.

As for getting that many in the box. I think the bigger question is how she caught so many in the first place. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Anker Steadfast

Nah, Wildy probably just flashed them, causing them to lock up in a massive brain freeze.
After that, it's relatively easy to stuff them into a box.

I'm more surprised by Lorenda, you'd think she would go "Oh, breakfast :) !" and eat them.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

AxiLarin

Shrewwwwwww!!!  :mowhappy

The gift for the hard-to-shop-for adventurer.  :)  Also a nice distraction from a conversation involving a certain demon mare who didn't get to enjoy the company of said adventurer.  Hopefully Abel has had time to teach Dan how to use his wings to create armor against multiple spears.  :U

Sian

And cue Yackety Sax as they're chased all around the park.

Daymond42

Yes, Lorenda.. I'm sure it was just the fire that made Kria so grumpy. :D

Scrap Fish

Quote from: Madd the Sane on June 24, 2011, 06:21:20 AM
Spears are hard on the stomach, though.
It's sort of like eating a box of toothpicks. After a while, everything just gets this kinda salty taste...

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

e_voyager

odd i'd expect it to taste like Iron with the blood and all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lilpuppy23

The comic updated on Thursday for me, did anyone else get that?

Quote from: e_voyager on June 24, 2011, 11:02:57 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Iron tastes salty... I do not know why I know that.

joshofspam

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on June 25, 2011, 01:59:07 AM
The comic updated on Thursday for me, did anyone else get that?

Quote from: e_voyager on June 24, 2011, 11:02:57 PM
As far as I'm concerned, Iron tastes salty... I do not know why I know that.

It's not the iron in the Shrews spears that will get you its the few that lace their spears with whatever they are in the mood for... poison... sleeping potion... aphrodisiacs...

If Fa'lina predicted Dan will arrive, then what sort of state will Dan arrive in?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Maark30

Aphrodisiacs on a Cubi.  That sounds like a recipe for fun-filled disaster. :kirby
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

e_voyager

Quote from: joshofspam on June 25, 2011, 02:15:55 AM

It's not the iron in the Shrews spears that will get you its the few that lace their spears with whatever they are in the mood for... poison... sleeping potion... aphrodisiacs...

If Fa'lina predicted Dan will arrive, then what sort of state will Dan arrive in?

Iron from the iron in you blood as your mouth bled from the tears you get in your mouth eating the spears( and probably there wielders)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

MT Hazard

Another comic example  of Wildy's definition of the word 'friend' being a bit different to other peoples. For Dan to be her friend for so long suggests she has some redeeming qualities, that, or Dan is something of a masochist.

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Viking ZX

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 25, 2011, 08:49:33 PM
Another comic example  of Wildy's definition of the word 'friend' being a bit different to other peoples. For Dan to be her friend for so long suggests she has some off screen redeeming qualities, that, or Dan is something of a masochist.

Hey, some people like it when friends keep life very very interesting. Like people that are friends with constant practical jokers.

Besides, it's just XP right? Right?
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Talis Mahn

Another comic example  of Wildy's definition of the word 'friend' being a bit different to other peoples. For Dan to be her friend for so long suggests she has some redeeming qualities, that, or Dan is something of a masochist.

I'm going with masochist

Maark30

Quote from: Talis Mahn on June 26, 2011, 01:49:39 AM

I'm going with masochist

Or an Idiot (I would think that that one is on the table as well)   :mowmeep  (Mark dives for cover in a Drake's nest) :mowdizzy(Never said I was bright)  :mowtongue

Just kidding, masochist  with a need to redeem others is my bet

e_voyager

Maark30

Quote from: e_voyager on June 26, 2011, 09:43:44 AM
Quote from: Talis Mahn on June 26, 2011, 01:49:39 AM
I'm going with masochist

well his family trademark emotion is pain ....

Dan: "Well my clan's affinity is pain after all."
Abel: "But Dan, the pain is not supposed to be yours!!!!!!"

lilpuppy23

I've got it! I think I know how Wildy caught that many shrews.
It's simple really, all she had to do was somehow disperse a large group of shrews to small groups or solitary shrews.
Shrews are only dangerous in a large group, so if you can get them alone, stalking and subsequently capturing them should be no problem, especially if Wildy is quiet enough and the shrews aren't all that good at smell.
As for dispersing them, I recommend baited explosives and/or magic.

Although now that I think about it, a simple bait trap would work too.  :B

Viking ZX

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on June 26, 2011, 06:10:09 PM
I've got it! I think I know how Wildy caught that many shrews.
It's simple really, all she had to do was somehow disperse a large group of shrews to small groups or solitary shrews.
Shrews are only dangerous in a large group, so if you can get them alone, stalking and subsequently capturing them should be no problem, especially if Wildy is quiet enough and the shrews aren't all that good at smell.
As for dispersing them, I recommend baited explosives and/or magic.

Although now that I think about it, a simple bait trap would work too.  :B

I want to try that. The idea of a "shrew bomb" is too good!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.