Forum Access Issues - an Announcement

Started by Damaris, May 20, 2011, 08:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

The domain name provider that is currently being used for Clockwork Mansion Forums is suffering from a Distributed Denial of Service attack, and has been for the last several hours. The attack is not on CMF itself.

It appears that inaccessibility is localized to some areas, but not others, so please do not be alarmed if the forum goes down for you in near future.  If you are one of the lucky people who can see this message, please feel free to pass this information on to your forum colleagues and friends.

In the coming weeks, we will be working to change domain providers, to alleviate this issue in the future.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Mao

I've read it, but I'm not going to tell anyone about it.

kekekekeke

Damaris

Why do we like you, exactly?  I keep forgetting. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Mao

I've wondered that for a while.  Never really did come up with a good answer.

bill

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

bill

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

ShadesFox

Now you need fire works and and an American flag hanging off the finger.
The All Purpose Fox