01/05/2011 [PF #168] Al Vendetta!

Started by ChaosMageX, May 01, 2011, 07:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

So, is this the usual pain felt from someone who has just lost their clan leader...or is it something more?
Could Daryil's modifications to the clan be taking hold, making Jakob gay for Daryil?

Either way, on the next page, it looks like someone is about to get their vengeance, but will it be Keaton against yet another member of the Kamei'Sin clan, or Jakob against Keaton?

Icon by Sunblink

Gabi

Daryil's modifications were triggered by having a certain number of children. So unless a new child of Jakob's has just been born, I would rule out that option. In any case, Daryil means a lot to Jakob, both for their connection and for the hopes they had in their research. He doesn't have to be gay to regret his - possible - loss.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Sienna Maiu - M T

hmm, I wonder... is Jacob entirely incapacitated by the shock of losing his leader, or is Simeon's fear contributing... or is it more along the lines of "I'm drained, so having some tasty and nutritious fear right now would be a fabulous idea!"?

Quote from: Gabi on May 01, 2011, 08:29:37 PM
Daryil's modifications were triggered by having a certain number of children. So unless a new child of Jakob's has just been born, I would rule out that option.
It's kind of hard to say entirely...  what one could take away from Strange Bedfellows is that only two children are necessary before the change-over. The implication was that Jacob would have presumably already had to mandated amount of children, so technically it should have already kicked in.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Sienna Maiu - M T

New question;
I thought/got the impression that the tentacle-heads were just a trick he taught them.

I take it then that it was part trick, part something he coded into their DNA?
Either way, his death shouldn't make them go pop.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on May 06, 2011, 08:46:19 AM
I take it then that it was part trick, part something he coded into their DNA?
Either way, his death shouldn't make them go pop.

Part genetics, part magic.  The magic part is tied to him, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E