one question for you people

Started by benaoce, April 25, 2011, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaoce

In Project Future how has Jairus not aged (he should be dead by now) while Dan is 175?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: benoace on April 25, 2011, 11:29:32 AM
In Project Future how has Jairus not aged (he should be dead by now) while Dan is 175?

... "Jairus"? and... what? :.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Tapewolf

Quote from: benoace on April 25, 2011, 11:29:32 AM

Jyrras doesn't appear - I'm assuming that he's dead, but I have no real idea.  Jay's character (who is also a kangaroo rat) turns up on occasion, e.g. as one of the newsreaders on page 117.

Bizarrely, Jy and Abel appeared in the backdrop of page 154, but I didn't like that idea picked new colour schemes for them.

EDIT:
Also, welcome to the forum, don't forget to read the rules and stuff...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gabi

I guess that's what Jairus gets for having a character who's so easily mistaken for Jyrras. ;)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sienna Maiu - M T

It doesn't exactly fit into Project Future canon, but Jyrras could have created new clone-bodies to inhabit. Other possibilities are robots, cybernetics, or nanotechnology designed to repair systems of the body (so as to fight disease and aging).
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Turnsky

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 28, 2011, 02:06:50 AM
It doesn't exactly fit into Project Future canon, but Jyrras could have created new clone-bodies to inhabit. Other possibilities are robots, cybernetics, or nanotechnology designed to repair systems of the body (so as to fight disease and aging).

Jak DID clone himself, and there's quite a few androids roving about, too. so why not?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Turnsky on April 28, 2011, 03:57:19 AM
Jak DID clone himself, and there's quite a few androids roving about, too. so why not?

I assume that had Jyrras (or anybody else) managed to successfully clone something 100 years prior, Jakob would not have put so much time and money into it in the first place... mind you, he may have only considered it so seriously because of the promising and successful work of others.
my art thread

benaoce

thanks ppl i wass a bit confused ^-^