Uhm... Hi I guess?

Started by LordViking, March 31, 2011, 05:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordViking

Lurker finally deciding to make an account here. I'm going by LordViking on most forums so I'll be using that here too though I don't mind it being shortened to LV either if you don't feel like writing it all.
I'll be mostly posting and lurking around the DMFA forums, maybe making a trip to other places too in time.
... I guess that is about it for now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hello, welcome, nice to see you. Make sure to read the rules, don't make work for the moderators, enjoy yourself, and you'll fit in just fine.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

consistency is always good- ive been Brunhidden since 1998 and people actually know who i am if they bump into me, half the people here have had at least three names in the time ive seen them on the same forum or have a diffrent name for each forum, IM, and email they have
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

LordViking

Thanks for the welcome. I've read the rules, they seem more then reasonable. I'll do my best to follow them.
I try to keep this name on most places I go. It only makes it confusing when making a new name for every forum and site I go.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hey there LordViking, love your signature choice! ^-^
Question; where is that Regina-picture from?

And, oh hey, pointystick. It's traditional for me to give one out any time I hit up an intro thread around here (started years ago with another forumite in the DMFA forum) *pulls one out of a plot-hole and tosses it over to LordViking*
hmm... makes one wonder if I'll ever run out...
That is for "protecting yourself" (though, I've never really come across a situation which merited it... maybe you can have pretend-sword fights with other pointystick owners.) in these here forums and related subsidiaries.
I hope that you enjoy your stay LordViking ^-^

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 31, 2011, 10:35:07 AM
half the people here have had at least three names in the time ive seen them on the same forum or have a diffrent name for each forum, IM, and email they have
Not me though, riiight~? O:)

~Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass, out.
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread