27/02/2011 [PF #160] It's A Trap!

Started by ChaosMageX, February 27, 2011, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

:trap

It really is, only it's the opposite of the usual sort of "trap" you'd expect, in terms of gender. :giggle

But no, seriously, the real Joshua better hurry, since Simeon is probably only seconds from being killed.

Icon by Sunblink

Keleth

I notice Jakob Teleported out to HQ.

The response time is pretty quick on that staff. The security team seen everything on the tapes and disabled the wards?
Help! I'm gay!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Drathorin on March 01, 2011, 12:31:00 PM
I notice Jakob Teleported out to HQ.

The response time is pretty quick on that staff. The security team seen everything on the tapes and disabled the wards?
..Or he might have had a counter-charm mentioned in page 158?

Corgatha Taldorthar

What I don't get is how Keaton even knew Simeon was present, let alone how to find him. Can you "lock" a teleport onto a specific individual?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 01, 2011, 02:09:23 PM
What I don't get is how Keaton even knew Simeon was present, let alone how to find him. Can you "lock" a teleport onto a specific individual?

Well, she knew he was probably in the building from page 143.  How she found the room he was in is just details.  (FWIW, she asked a panther for directions)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

I wonder if carries old grudges of her clan or if there is something else that interests Keaton about Simeon?

She probably was already in range to kill him as she said we should just stay here. Maybe she thinks she can further force Jakob to give control to her if she kidnaps and holds him for ransom.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

While I would rather have run the comic proper, I have been waiting a while to use this one (it was drawn in September).

joshofspam

Walking under a rainbow.

You know what? This picture needs a panther robot  playing with a ball of yarn in the background.

Filler is awesome!
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

this some kind of sausage fest? i see beef, suspect pork, and a strong tone of imminent grinding
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on March 11, 2011, 05:55:14 PM
this some kind of sausage fest? i see beef, suspect pork, and a strong tone of imminent grinding

You'd have to ask Ren that.  If he remembers.  I think it was done while he was at the Village one time.

Gabi

That's a really weird rainbow. And yay, Scarfbird is back!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Brunhidden

cant we just have more of this? its quite enjoyable and now i want a pair of those pants, but im unsure what club you have to join to get them

glad to hear ren is back in service again, everyone misses him in his absence i wish there was something we could do to show our appreciation
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Okay, this is not the version of the comic I wanted to use, but owing to various complications (like Ren vanishing again) it's up.