02/07/11 [Lifts-10] A knowing grin never looked so sinister.

Started by joshofspam, February 07, 2011, 10:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

I wonder what Hunter knows what Gadel doesn't know?

Something tells me it could be bad. But then maybe if she's going to be hexing things left and right here and Hunter can see that already, maybe hunter is thinking of setting up for blooper reel's. ""RCSI home video's" anyone, or "Smile! your on Hunter camera?

If I gather what has been said by the writers thus far, as long as Gadel doesn't try anything intentional to tech something like a remote is as harmless as doing it with your own hands. It's when Gadel tries to muck around with the functions is when you have a problem.

Why do I have a feeling that maintenance might be working a little harder removing hexes through out the building? :erk
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

HEX the Dark

I'm not so much concerned about what he knows... more what he might be up to...

joshofspam

Quote from: HEX the Dark on February 08, 2011, 07:14:15 AM
I'm not so much concerned about what he knows... more what he might be up to...

Actually Darc revealed that it was the "art of Snubbing". Never realized there were so many ways you could insult someone.

Though with Darc's explanation here http://rcsi-publishing.blogspot.com/2011/02/writing-max-and-art-of-snubbing.html It kind of makes sense that Gadel wouldn't like that.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

HEX the Dark

yup, I've read this already. On the other hand, I was more referring to the upper frame in the middle, so he WAS up to something (the snubbing) :D

And yes, with that information the whole thing is very obvious. But actually I'm no friend of such explenations, since themost fun of "the guessing game" is the guess and not the actual thing that happens. On the other hand, those small details are what make CN:H so great.

And it's cool... I should try it sometimes >:) 

Sarioya

I think he's partly smiling because he knows that Doodle's gonna drive Gadel up the wall with her tenacity.  The snubbing definitely hit her ego pretty hard, not to mention that she already seemed less than pleased by both Doodle's presence and the thought of Wynnie.  Now she has to deal with all of that, plus Doodle's seemingly endless energy.  She'll be lucky if she can move by the end of the day, assuming that she doesn't snap and blow up the place first.  Then again, she could also be way more bullheaded than I'm giving her credit for.

Ignore that.  Apparently when I'm sleep deprived, I don't notice the difference between Sissy and Doodle(I mean, they're kinda similar looking, more so with black and white), so I just assumed that they were calling her by a different name for whatever reason.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go feel like an idiot over here now.

I still say that Gadel's not gonna be happy with having to hang around Doodle just so she can learn more.

Web_MST3K

Crow: I can't wait to see what Max if going to do to Gadel.  Considering that there's a magic disruptor nearby, it ought to be a honey!

Joel: Read "Max and the art of snubbing."  Max got his licks in by demoting Gadel to the rank of "you too."

Servo:  And he's satisfied with that?  It must be a British thing, they seem to get a lot of mileage out of a small snub.

Crow:  It seems such a waste.  Is Eric around?  Hey, Eric, have you thought about all of the fun you could have with Gadel and a magic disruptor?

Joel:  Are you trying to start a fight?

Crow:  Why not?  Fights don't start themselves.