Posting in this thread gets you -10 Karma!

Started by Amber Williams, October 13, 2010, 12:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

bradypodidae

Thanks for the heads up... WAIT!!! oh crud...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Amber Williams

Woops. Got a lil over-eager there...*adds another 8 just to even things out* :3

Lisky

what's this Karma you speak of... and why would i want any?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Drayco84

Huh... Bas's Karma has somehow become balanced... Somebody should fix that...

<_<
>_>

OH CRAP!!!
*Sacrifices an unopened box of chocolates to The Mab in hopes that she will forgive him of his transgressions...*
Hmmm... Maybe I should've sent those to her instead of setting them on fire...

e_voyager

don't worry we all make mistakes. especially me
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Amber Williams

Sorry for the delay all! I forgot who all I gave negatives to already so I just gave everyone a bit of whatever I felt like. :U

I'm gonna give this window of opportunity a little bit more time before removing this thread from existence so get your karma while its hot. :B

Inumo

Ooh! Piping hot negative karma! Now I can look worse than I am! Yay! :P

AmberCross

I dunno... I was hoping to at least get some positive before racking up my negative... I think I will not be posting here. Wait... There's something off about that last statement >.>

Oh well, I already have -2 anyway for some inexplicable reason. I wasn't aware I had enough of a presence to attract such attention :/

But while I'm here I have a question.... Does this mean Amber gets -30 karma?

Amber Williams

And thus ends this session of doofery. Thank you all for playing. See you next time. :3

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Amber Williams

There is no amount of clicking that can give you the proper amount of negatives and you know it Darkmoon. :C

Mao

*bumps Mab's -Karma up for her heinous insult to Darkmoon*

>:[

Amber Williams

Pfft!  Easy for you to say mister goody two shoes and your 6k positive karma!  Acting all high and mighty just because you are the most loved person on the forum.  Them karmas dont lie.  :<

Mao

You fiend!  Look what you have done!  Monster!  How can I ever show my face here in the forums again!?  You've ruined me!  I thought until now that we were friends!  Allies!  This.. this betrayal has destroyed me!  I am undone!

Look upon what you have wrought and know misery, foul wench!  You shall never know forgiveness for this sin!

Amber Williams

Mao

*coughs a bit*  Of course.  Yes Ma'am.

Oh!  Woe is me.  My friends will turn their backs on me for I am no longer the man I once was!  I can no longer troll others and am irrevocably broken by your wicked machinations!  My loved ones will shun me in this new and wretched form that you have cast me down into!  Woe!  Woe!  I concede defeat to you, oh wicked and vile artist.  I am finished!

Darkmoon

Mao

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Amber Williams

Now now. I'm a fair enough person. I'm more than willing to share my debauchery and fetish with others. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

True, you're an equal-opportunity fetishist.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

I mean, just look at her comic.  She's clearly sharing into sharing her fetishes.

Fuckin' furry.

Darkmoon

Oh, well then the half-chub I was sporting is fine then. Excellent.

Mao

Not only is it fine, it's most flattering.

thankyoucanIpleasehaveanother?