10/05/10 [CVRPG III #1337] - I see what you did

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, October 05, 2010, 08:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

Pwned. Leet talk. Comic number 1337. Heh.

That isn't something that mummy would say. At all. It just seems that Darkmoon put that there for teh comic number.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 05, 2010, 10:38:45 PM
Oh, 1337... Huh. I hadn't even caught that...

What? It was friggen genius what you did. The only damn time anybody in the entire existence of the whole friggen comic said anything relating to l33t talk, and it was on comic number 1337.

And it was mummy too. Only lord knows what he would even say such a thing when he dosen't even know of the existence of l33t talk. Heck, he's from the egyptian period. That like fifty thousand years plus from the age of computers or somethin'.

I wouldn't think that you'd forget something like mummy not knowing what pwned is, not to mention that the timing of it was damn near perfect for such an occasion as well.

Raye, with her new badass powers and all, was most certainly "pwned" by that attack. The build up for it, I personally thought, I'm not sure about the others, was damn near perfect.

They come back into the story at just the perfect moment, then BAM! Pwned.

It seemed more like perfect timing on your part, D. Why else would mummy and frankie show up randomly like they did, not to mention in a battle?

I'm surprised you pulled off such a feat of geinusness and you hadn't even caught that.

Very surprized, actually.

Darkmoon

Honestly, I just hadn't had them in the comic for a while, as their plotline had sorta petered out -- so it seemed like a good way to bring them back.

And, as was explained in the comic previous, any slang used that seems out of place can be blamed on Angel's influence.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on October 06, 2010, 02:18:19 AM
And it was mummy too. Only lord knows what he would even say such a thing when he dosen't even know of the existence of l33t talk. Heck, he's from the egyptian period. That like fifty thousand years plus from the age of computers or somethin'.

Technically, I believe the Egyptian Period, as you describe it, only goes back about seven thousand years at most. According to the ever-accurate wikipedia (in other words, grain of salt time) the oldest mummy ever found dates back to about 3300 BC, or no more than 5310 years.

Or, in your scale, 5265 years before computers...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 06, 2010, 08:10:21 AM
Honestly, I just hadn't had them in the comic for a while, as their plotline had sorta petered out -- so it seemed like a good way to bring them back.

And, as was explained in the comic previous, any slang used that seems out of place can be blamed on Angel's influence.

?

I can't seem to remember any time that Angle and Mummy met.

Then again, I can't remember very many things. Like how old the egyptian period was.

Darkmoon

They don't necessarily had to have met. Angel introduced new lingo into the world. It was disseminate

Castle Pokemetroid

Oh you and your plot devices. I saw what you did there.