corrupt a wish yet again

Started by e_voyager, May 14, 2010, 09:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Previewer

Granted, for an instant you know what you knew that you knew once. Then you forget it completely. Therefore you now knew what you knew that you knew once having previously instantaneously known what you knew that you knew once.

I wish I didn't understand what I have just written...

Inumo

Granted! You're now unable to understand anything!

I wish I was a fairy.

Caswin

Granted.

Well, actually... nah.  I don't believe in fairies.

And now, on an unrelated note, I would like to applaud Previewer on a splendid corruption. *claps*

Me?  I wish I could finally learn not to post stuff online so late at night.  Rarely seems to end well.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

bradypodidae

Granted, you now only post stuff online early at night, but it still rarely ends well.

I wish I knew when the bear was in the neighborhood so that I could protect my bird feeder, fruit trees, etc.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Suwako

Granted, you are now the bear.

I wish I could fry and fly.

That_wolf

Granted. However you need a pass to fly, and it's not available where you live.

I wish xbox live didn't cost money.
Abel needs a hug...

Inumo

Granted, so instead, owning a 360 costs an additional $10 per month.

I wish I had a good camera.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Inumo on October 31, 2010, 08:36:29 PM
Granted, so instead, owning a 360 costs an additional $10 per month.

I wish I had a good camera.

Granted, and it's a very good camera indeed. You go to try out your new toy and you notice...There are already pictures on it. "That's odd", you muse. Thinking little more of it, you decide to copy the entire collection onto a hard drive and promptly forget about it. Until one day...Something happens. And you realize it's just like one of those pictures. Then something from another picture happens, and another, and another. It quickly becomes apparent that the pictures are predicting the future. Your future. Perhaps even your entire life. Dare you look at them, knowing you might take from yourself every surprise life will offer you?

I wish for wisdom.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

alexwars1

Granted, you now have another set of wisdom teeth.
I wish for more dakka!

Previewer

Quote from: alexwars1 on November 02, 2010, 12:17:11 AM
I wish for more dakka!

Granted: You are now here.

I wish neutron decay was not a random process.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Now neutrons only decay around you. As a result, you're catapulted around the universe at high speed.

Enjoy your vacation.

I wish I wasn't cold, without being too hot.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

granted you are not in purgatory were everything is mediocre and nothing is special and your time there shall be endless!

i wish for the big one!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

yakanaj

Granted, the 'big one' you wished for was the big one hundred birthday. Unfortunetly, the house started on fire when all the candles were lit.

I wish for a better paying job.

e_voyager

aww i wanted the restaurant. ah well

granted you are now a sanitation engineer. remember your gloves.

i wish that i had married my sweetheart years ago
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Inumo

Granted, but it turns out your sweetheart has a mask that they wear whenever you're around.

I wish for the ability to make silly faces.

Lisky

Granted, however, silly expressions are all you can ever wear from this point forward.

I wish to end The Rebellion... once and for all D<

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Suwako

Granted, the rebellion ends in mass genocide

I wish to believe.  :U

yakanaj

granted, you now believe every scam artist that ever calls you - and they spread the word.

I wish for good TV shows.

Volcanogodofdykes

Granted, although they are all sitcoms where the :people" laughing laugh at every sentence. You then break your TV.

I wish that all my curses on people would come true.

Inumo

Granted, but then all the other people started complaining to whatever mighty power you believe in and he gave all them the cursing power. Then you got cursed to death.

Welcome to the forum, though this is a rather odd place to start your stay. :P Have fun, read the rules, beware the mods, and you should do fine!

I wish for a random amount of money.

Corgatha Taldorthar

You're gifted with an amount of negative fifty million dollars.

I wish for more creative inspiration.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

SquirrelWizard

Granted, at the cost of your willingness to commit to your creations.

I wish for another slice of pie.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

e_voyager

granted and what a earth pie it is filled with clay worms and various bacteria

i wish for the person after me to start a web comic.

yakanaj

Granted, but you immediately regret it and and so do I. Look A distraction!

I wish for ...  something, I guess ...

Inumo

Granted, you get a molecule of H202 stuck in your lungs.

I wish I didn't have to do homework.

Draken

Granted.   You just don't do it.  However, your grades plummet, your reputation sinks, colleges refuse to grant you entrance, job openings close up, Mt. Vesuvius explodes again, Bush gets reelected president, Osama turns out to be immortal, Mab gets her way in the worlds beyond, and Dan Rather gets arrested for jaywalking on a Sunday afternoon.  But at least you don't have to do your homework.

I wish for an infinite supply of nonperishable broccoli and cauliflower.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

joshofspam

Granted. You can never leave the table till you finish your endless supply of veggies. Nevvvvver!!! :P

I wish I could have more brains for thinking. I could definitely use some more.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.