On Fa'Lina's.. er.. 'Assets'.

Started by Les, April 24, 2010, 05:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

Wait, unrealistic proportions?  Fa'Lina?  Well, granted, she is definatly on the farther side of the 'curvy vs. skinny' spectrum.. but unrealistic?

Oh well, maybe I'm just overly jaded.  How jaded?  The original image I cropped my avatar from would be able to explain.
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on April 25, 2010, 05:38:14 PMBiggest thing about this is somehow that  big boobs = automatic sore back   Its all about posture, proper bra size (they say 70-80% of women wear the wrong bra size) and a bit of proper exercise.  (When I like something, I tend to study it more)

This is mostly true, but there's still no denying that they put additional strain on the body.
Offcourse, so does a beer belly, and lots of people have those as well.
Quote from: kusanagi-sama on April 25, 2010, 05:38:14 PMOr if I show them someone like Cheron (who's a 32MM), and say that she needs a reduction or why doesn't she get a reduction because they're too big

32MM would be on the extreme end of healthy be them, implants or natural....  And I know a number of girls who are naturally endowed with 34g or 34H cups.  At this range, custom bras are a must, and extra strength sports ones necessary from any high impact exercises.  But proper exercise for large chest girls should be more like Yogi or Tia chi.  Low impact and stretching exercises for strengthen the back and improve posture would be better than High=impact running.

PBH

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 25, 2010, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: kusanagi-sama on April 25, 2010, 05:38:14 PMBiggest thing about this is somehow that  big boobs = automatic sore back or the stupid comment "I hope her spine is strong enough".  Not every women will get a sore back from her breasts, even girls with small boobs have a sore back.  Its all about posture, proper bra size (they say 70-80% of women wear the wrong bra size) and a bit of proper exercise.  (When I like something, I tend to study it more)

This is mostly true, but there's still no denying that they put additional strain on the body.
Offcourse, so does a beer belly, and lots of people have those as well.

:D

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on April 25, 2010, 05:38:14 PMOr if I show them someone like Cheron (who's a 32MM), and say that she needs a reduction or why doesn't she get a reduction because they're too big

*googles*

:erk

Oh .. my ... she's a healthy girl isn't she just ? :D

LOL.  Mhmm, that she is.  Basically, she's the kind of girl I like (body type wise, but I do the busty girls like that)

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 25, 2010, 10:01:16 PM
32MM would be on the extreme end of healthy be them, implants or natural....  And I know a number of girls who are naturally endowed with 34g or 34H cups.  At this range, custom bras are a must, and extra strength sports ones necessary from any high impact exercises.  But proper exercise for large chest girls should be more like Yogi or Tia chi.  Low impact and stretching exercises for strengthen the back and improve posture would be better than High=impact running.

PBH

Yeah, that's the type of exercise I'm talking about, low impact, no running.  Obviously a girl with a bust like Cheron would be bouncing all over the place, even with a sports bra if she ran .

Anker Steadfast

Offcourse, it isn't only her bust that has some size to it.
She probably does weigh quite a bit, which would be hard on hips and lower back as well.

Oh well, if she's happy, I guess that's all there is to it. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Bjalf

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on April 25, 2010, 07:26:40 PM

*googles*

*goggles*

daaang, she's too much woman for me   D:

Hey, I've got small hands! Anyhow, I find Fa'Lina perfectly proportioned. It's the "wayyy taller than me" that's a bit disconcerting. And that whole "insanity" bit.

Keleth

Quote from: Bjalf on April 26, 2010, 04:56:35 AM
*goggles*

daaang, she's too much woman for me   D:

Hey, I've got small hands! Anyhow, I find Fa'Lina perfectly proportioned. It's the "wayyy taller than me" that's a bit disconcerting. And that whole "insanity" bit.

Hey now, She's more of what we call. . . eccentric than insane. ;)
Help! I'm gay!

Naldru

I remember a television interview with a cosmetic surgeon who stated that the operation that resulted in the greatest satisfaction was breast reduction while the one with the lowest satisfaction was breast enlargement.  The reason being that woman seeking breast reduction knew exactly what they wanted to get rid of (snickering jokes, back pain, problems buying clothes, etc.) while the women seeking breast enlargement generally had unreasonable expectations of what they would obtain as a result of the procedure.

I have found the conversation on this topic surprisingly mature and the model of decorum compared to other topics that have appeared previously.  A dozen puns are floating through my head, but I will hold off until I see a forum more appropriate for their plebian and juvenile humor.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Mao

Oh, now you're just tempting me, Naldru.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Les

Why is everything all. spooky? 

*sniff*  I'm scared Mao, Hold Meeeeee!   :cry

Mao

Why is it spooky?  Well now, my friend, it would have something to do with that unhealthy thinking of yours.  What's that?  No no, I'm not talking about your obsession with large mammaries.  No.  No I'm talking about the fact that you felt ashamed of your love for those things.  That's batty.  Amber said it in a roundabout way but very simply:  "We all have things we like and find appealing."

If you're ashamed of that, you need to take a minute and consider a few things.  1) Are you catholic or any of the other strict religions out there?  If yes, then you shouldn't be here at all, you're right where they say you need to be:  Feeling guilty about yourself.  2) If you're not one of them, what has caused you to feel guilty about this?  Is it because others have told you to?  Well, who are they?  It's your life, and your own pleasures.  I trust you to try and find realistic outlets for them.  3) Is it just that you know that, in reality, these things can have serious ramifications?  Well then my good friend, you're in luck!  This is a comic.  No spines were hurt in the making of these dirty pillows.

Les

Actually, I ment the black and red color scheme, and the bats.   :erk

Mao

Oh, that?  What, you don't like the Tearoom's decor?  Well, I never.  I had a very talented fellow set this up for me.. even gave me his card before he skittered off giggling something about lollipops and their money soon being parted, whatever that means.

Les

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 01:52:16 PM
Oh, that?  What, you don't like the Tearoom's decor?  Well, I never.  I had a very talented fellow set this up for me.. even gave me his card before he skittered off giggling something about lollipops and their money soon being parted, whatever that means.

Well, what it lacks in hominess it more than makes up for in gothic gloom.  Now I'm feeling all apprehensive and over-wrought again, and just after I'd gotten over my, "Waah, people will hate me if they know I like huge bewbs, because that's evil isn't it?  Cosmo tells me so!" pity-party.

I hold you personally responsible for that.   :mowtongue

Mao

You've no one to blame but yourself.  You control your own likes and dislikes and the rationales that drive them, not me.  I can't help it if you're a self-hating lover of large chesticles.

Les

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 02:08:19 PM
You've no one to blame but yourself.  You control your own likes and dislikes and the rationales that drive them, not me.  I can't help it if you're a self-hating lover of large chesticles.

Unless of course this was all an elaborate ruse.   >:3

Mao

Given your presence here, I'm going to question the likelihood of that.  Mostly because that's what I'm supposed to do in here.. and because it amuses me so.

Les

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 02:14:53 PM
Given your presence here, I'm going to question the likelihood of that.  Mostly because that's what I'm supposed to do in here.. and because it amuses me so.

Really?  You find the use of self-deprecation as a social defense mechanism amusing?  Wait, are we talking about my issues or about the thread being moved?   :mowdizzy

Mao

I fail to see the distinction. 8D

However in this case I was referring to you claiming it being both 'elaborate' and a 'ruse'.  If your thread is in here, I'm afraid your ability to construct something of either definition has been called into question. :P

Les

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 02:32:08 PM
I fail to see the distinction. 8D

However in this case I was referring to you claiming it being both 'elaborate' and a 'ruse'.  If your thread is in here, I'm afraid your ability to construct something of either definition has been called into question. :P

But my abilities at over-exageration remain un-challenged, I count that as a win.   :ipod

Mao

It would stand to reason, in my not so humble opinion, that your ability to count should also therefore be questioned.

Darkmoon

I'm amazed that people have never paid attention to the fact that there are skins other than the DMFA default. Weird.

Mao

Indeed.  You'd almost think they only really check the Lost Lake Inn or something...

Les

Can't imagine why, it's not like it's popular or anything. 

Darkmoon

It's not like there aren't 18 other forums and subforums outside the DMFA section. I mean, really now.

Mao

Yeah, there's even... dare I say it... OTHER COMICS WITH FORUMS HERE!  :U

Darkmoon

Stunning as that may be. I know, take a moment and adjust your entire world.

Suwako

Seeing the crowd that doesn't wander beyond doesn't make me anxious to see them wander into other sections, let's keep them centralized. :)

Mao

Well, I suppose that if they started wandering, the domains that this place applied to would expand.

Les

But I like my myopia, it's cozy and I fear change.  ..and spiders.   :U