A question that might have been answered? @_@

Started by Jasae Bushae, April 18, 2010, 02:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof B Hunnydew

This was only a debate for a real possible Taurs, ...

Over use of Magic will lead to chaos, poor character and a weak story... but Amber is very good to not to overload the story with "It is magic"... But the little details not related to plot do not need to be over-thoughtout either.  

Now, Goddess Amber said "Oh that's cute, make it so" and it was so... And it was good.

PBH

Mao

I know I said this in another thread already but:  Threads like this are why the forum can't have nice things.

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 20, 2010, 08:23:54 AM
I know I said this in another thread already but:  Threads like this are why the forum can't have nice things.

unfortunately folks who make threads like this is like having a cat who's just had milk...

it's just horrible to see the aftermath.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Anker Steadfast

Well ... what happens then, if you cross these two ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arcblade

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 19, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
I like how a reason is given and then people try to reshape that reason into something that suits their idea better.

"If you give a mouse a cookie..." 

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Arcblade on April 20, 2010, 04:53:40 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 19, 2010, 05:27:58 PMI like how a reason is given and then people try to reshape that reason into something that suits their idea better.

Would this be cookies made by Mab, or .. ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Arcblade on April 20, 2010, 04:53:40 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 19, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
I like how a reason is given and then people try to reshape that reason into something that suits their idea better.

A cookie?!!    :mowcookie

Some one said something about a catgirls dying over this .... It's self-defense     Now,  I am not sure I should be ashamed, shocked, or honored that I cause a whole new folder for the weird and the strange things created by the collective madness that is DMFA forum....

*takes a Mab's cookie*  PBH

Suwako

Truthfully, I would have expected it to end in the mine, but whatever. It seems that it is deemed informative enough to be rewarded it's own musky corner. Oh dear. What will end here next? A cubi genetics conversation? a Fea evolution theory? A dragon for president thread? Let's find out in a new episode of Tinfoil Hat Tearooms. Exclusively on Clockworkmansionforums, not for sale, all rights reserved.

Mao

Oh, I wouldn't be quite proud of being sent here, my friends.  In fact, you should be concerned.  You see, this is a place much akin to the Hatter's tea party.  You're more far gone than you realize if you've found yourself here.

But don't fret!  Now's your chance.  Repent your ways, and you'll escape with only one lump, instead of two.

Darkmoon

I should really change it so posts in this section don't count towards member totals...

EDIT: Done.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Prof B Hunnydew

By the heavenly father and mother of us,

They've given the Mao the Mad Hatter the keys to this Loonyville....

And Mao I want my tea set back when you are done.

PBH 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Your tea set?

Whatever made you think we borrowed yours?

ShadesFox

I was wondering where my tea set went.  You could ask instead of, you know, breaking into my house and killing the cat to get it.
The All Purpose Fox

Darkmoon

Mao

I heard this story about two young ladies and a... oh.  I see.  I've just been informed that this joke is far too naughty for this place.

Darkmoon

Arcblade

Heh.  Congrats, Mao.  You got made a moderator after all.  Now people won't be wrong when they automatically think you're a mod. 

That said, I'm now going to flee this place before it infects my brain.   :mowtongue

Mao

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on April 21, 2010, 08:54:36 PM
You're the moderator. Set the rules.

I was on my way to do that actually. :3

Quote from: Arcblade on April 21, 2010, 09:27:31 PM
Heh.  Congrats, Mao.  You got made a moderator after all.  Now people won't be wrong when they automatically think you're a mod. 

That said, I'm now going to flee this place before it infects my brain.   :mowtongue

Only in this tiny little tearoom.  Elsewhere I'm still the same Mao that you've all come to know.  As for the fleeing?  Good idea.  I think that, in time, this place is going to get a bit hard on the head.

bradypodidae

Wait... what? Me? No no no no, you've got it all wrong! I just took a wrong turn at Albuquerque, honest!

But since I now know this place exists and whose in charge, I'll just sit over here quietly...  :popcorn
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Turnsky

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 21, 2010, 09:32:01 PM
Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on April 21, 2010, 08:54:36 PM
You're the moderator. Set the rules.

I was on my way to do that actually. :3

Quote from: Arcblade on April 21, 2010, 09:27:31 PM

Only in this tiny little tearoom.  Elsewhere I'm still the same Mao that you've all come to know.  As for the fleeing?  Good idea.  I think that, in time, this place is going to get a bit hard on the head.

so we'll need the heavy duty mining equipment? GLEE!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 21, 2010, 04:12:09 PM
By the heavenly father and mother of us,
They've given the Mao the Mad Hatter the keys to this Loonyville....

Actually, what springs to mind (*) for me is a little bit of dialogue from Labyrinth which went something like this:

"...and if she kisses you, I'll make you a prince."
"A prince...?"
"The prince of the Bog of Eternal Stench."

EDIT: (*)  Earlier this read 'mine'.  Freudian slip there, I guess.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sofox

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

A tea party in the forums, how delightful!  :3 I brought scones and biscuts for everybody.  :bun

Oh, and btw congrats Mao! :mowhappy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Might I have a biscuit instead of a biscut?

Turnsky

Prof B Hunnydew

I was trying to be kind.... I have been to that Bog...well, the cliff overlook.  It is not pretty...

Well, Luck good, Mao  May wisdom and merryment surround you.

Ah "good night everybody"

:ipod
PBH

And chill it down with fire....

Sunblink

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 21, 2010, 09:32:01 PM

Oh, so does that mean you're a mini-moderator?

Or should I say

A DEMI-MOD harharhar.