Be the last poster.

Started by Darkmoon, April 15, 2010, 05:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

does he have my lost marbles as well?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sunblink

Quote from: e_voyager on December 14, 2010, 09:52:12 AM
does he have my lost marbles as well?

They're in his pants.

everyone please stop posting after this, I mean it guys. :[

llearch n'n'daCorna

Okay, Keaton. You just have to ask.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

but now it's ruined, Llearch... besides... Keaton doesn't want this to stop... her mouth says no... but her eyes say yes, yes, keep going! TAKE THIS TO THE GUTTER :U

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sunblink

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 14, 2010, 11:28:55 AM
Okay, Keaton. You just have to ask.

Thank you llearch, you are very considerate. :]

Quote from: Basilisk on December 14, 2010, 11:31:38 AM
but now it's ruined, Llearch... besides... Keaton doesn't want this to stop... her mouth says no... but her eyes say yes, yes, keep going! TAKE THIS TO THE GUTTER :U

You can't debase my character with your double-entendre, sir. No. Unlike the other people in this thread, I will keep a stiff upper lip and harden myself against your saucy remarks. You can moan all you like, but in the climax of it all, I will come out of this on top.

Good lord I'm terrible at this. D:

e_voyager

Keats! hugs  :hug it's been an age. let me regal you with tales of my voyages from the past 3 centuries or so.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on December 14, 2010, 11:43:52 AM

Quote from: Basilisk on December 14, 2010, 11:31:38 AM

You can't debase my character with your double-entendre, sir. No. Unlike the other people in this thread, I will keep a stiff upper lip and harden myself against your saucy remarks. You can moan all you like, but in the climax of it all, I will come out of this on top.

Good lord I'm terrible at this. D:

I was thinking about pulling out of this little game... but now, am having second thoughts, i think i'll stay in for now... and enjoy myself.   I feel your grasp of the situation is far more firm than you realize.  This back and forth play is most amusing, but if you truly wish this to reach it's explosive peak, it's climax, i think you'll find i'm quite the stiff competition.  With this in mind, i must ask: Do you think you have the the mental endurance, the moral flexibility, and the depth of whit to come out on top?  

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

bradypodidae

Darn him!

I really needed that mace
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gunny, you're interrupting Basilisk and Keaton in the middle of their act. I'm sure they won't mind entertaining a third party, but one really ought to keep a firm grip on things, lest they slip in and out of your grasp, dripping onto the floor. With an even stroke, however, you can thrust right to the heart of the argument, and pierce even the tightest of objections; the resultant screams are ineffective, and should be beaten with a measured pace.

And, of course, while coming out on top is to be lauded, one should not fail to take in the benefits of the obverse position, particularly with depth in mind. Rubbing this into one opponents' face should be saved for the truly witty occasions, however. To do otherwise would halve the wit present...

e_voyager

how does a box know theses thing. what kinds of unmentionable things have been stored in you to give you... i'm going to stop before i start lest i find my self processing things that would give everyone here nightmares of boxes and robots doing things that shouldn't be done.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The box has spawn, e. How else did you think I'd learn about the birds and the bees?

... Not to mention the box is older than most of you young whippersnappers....

e_voyager

until i reach the age of 1 thousand years i shall consider myself young.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's okay, e. I'll consider you young, too. Or at least simple. ;-]

Lisky

how is the little box-top doin?

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

ah but will they blend? Lorenda was sent to a base public school so that she could blend you know.

That_wolf

Well, if we use a blend-tech blender they will.
Abel needs a hug...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nah. Some things just don't blend.

Inumo

Oil and water, for example?

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

bradypodidae

Can anything truly be a flawless certainty?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Corgatha Taldorthar

And there were no survivors.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

i can blend them. i just need radio waves matches