22/03/10 [AS2#94] I wanna punch her too

Started by Gamma, March 27, 2010, 04:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamma

Real classy their Aaryanna, real classy. It's almost as if you cared. Oh wait...
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Suwako

She's a beeeetch a giant beeeetch.  :U

But still a sexy one, rawr.

Demont

I bet she know why Abel could not be with his mom.  She's just being a Bitch to Abel.

Jasonrevall

Either Abel did something to make her upset, or she is just being a jerk. Gonna be interesting seeing what happens next or why she is being this way. Mink is so cute even here.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Feather Dancer

For one, awww what an adorable liddle squiggle.

Two, yup she's delibrately going out her way to cause a little mayhem here and perhaps in part going to turn into why he's very quiet about his personal life.
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Naldru

My thought is that she already has her life-long crush on Destania, either attacking Abel because of his connection with Aniz or because she is jealous of Destania spending time with Abel.

Edit:

As of 5:45 Eastern Time xepher.net appears to be having some problems that are slowing it down/  It now seems to be running fine.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Anker Steadfast

I'm thinking this could be a case of "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned."

On a sidenote - Mink standing up to someone with an angry face !!
Squiggly, be calm!

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

MT Hazard

A honest answer from Abel "My farther would have murdered her If I'd tried" would work on someone with a heart, but this is Arry, someone who is still egotistical and selfish after several hundred years of potentially character building.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on March 27, 2010, 05:22:10 AM
As of 5:45 Eastern Time xepher.net appears to be having some problems that are slowing it down

From the xephernet forum:
[new] server ran out of memory a bit ago, made a lot of things act wonky, including DNS. Some sites may have cached bad DNS results, but that should expire in an hour or so. I'm tuning things to try and use less memory, since this server has no swap. Let me know if you come across any other issues.
...that was 4 hours ago, but it might be related.

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 27, 2010, 06:07:40 AM
A honest answer from Abel "My farther would have murdered her If I'd tried" would work on someone with a heart, but this is Arry, someone who is still egotistical and selfish after several hundred years of potentially character building.

Or for a less honest answer, "Restraining order".  That might even buy some kudos from Aary if she doesn't work out that it's a lie  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

No problems here right now. I can view the page completely and at normal speed. Maybe it's fixed?

On an unrelated note, we get to see a glimpse of the rare and elusive angry Mink.

Conclusion: Sorry, Mink, nice try but you are still cute, even when angry.

Sind

:3 :3 :3

Mink looks so damned cute here  >:3

Also, what the HELL did Merlitz see in her? D:<

Quote from: Sind on March 27, 2010, 06:39:08 AM

Well, keep in mind this is Aary from 300 years ago. With what DMFA characters luckily having more dimensions than a sheet of paper, it's very possible she changed at least somewhat.

Tapewolf

One of her favourite foods seems to be passion.  Without pushing the rating too far, he was probably the first guy she'd been in close contact with for at least 25 years.

EDIT:
See also "Most known for" in her cast page.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Gamma on March 27, 2010, 04:45:25 AM
Real classy their Aaryanna, real classy. It's almost as if you cared. Oh wait...
She does, but for Destania.

Aaryanna admires Destania above (perhaps almost) anyone else.

Destania wants to use Abel to destroy Aniz.

Aaryanna is probably trying to goad Abel into helping Destania.

With regards,
Ted

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ted Schiller on March 27, 2010, 07:49:39 AM

Or Destania is using her as a proxy.

Pagan

I don't think Merl saw much in her. When she thought the "Cubi curse" was lifted, she stopped killing him, and he probably tried any tactic he could use to mollify her.

And I don't really think she's had any character growth in the odd 400 years between Abel's Story and the present. She's just a tad less cruel by then, but still a right bitch.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

nicoreon the tyrannical

She might want to try going Canine, she is a big enough bitch for it.

that being said mink is way to cute to take seriously about fighting. their for the has the element of surprise is with the squiggly.  :boogie

D'ymkarra

:3 :3 :3

Mink looks so damned cute here  >:3

Mink is indeed very cute, even when serious..and obviously has giant brass ones for speaking up against Aary in such a manner. Abel is obviously annoyed at her sarcasm; talk about kicking someone when they're down  :<

As for Aary herself, this is a reminder ( to me, anyways) that the players who inspired them are nothing like the characters themselves  :ipod
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 27, 2010, 07:51:35 AM

Just what I was thinking after another look at her talk with Alexsi. Her "vested interest" in Abel and teaching him to be independent might not have been direct.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Grey Wolf

Forgive me for playing the devil's advocate but... has it occurred to anyone that Aaryanna may be calling Abel a coward? In her mind, she might be thinking: "There are 78 different fighting classes here. You could have taken a few of them and trounced your dad. Instead, you avoided your own mother for over 30 years. You dunce."

Not that I agree with her (at all), but I have to wonder what her motivation is.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Pagan

That is a good possibility. And she would be right. I do count Abel's actions regarding his mother cowardly. However, Aaryanna is not telling that message in the best manner.

Not to mention, that message would have been ten times more awesome if it had come from Mink.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Teroniss

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 27, 2010, 07:51:35 AM

This was my thoughts exactly

Also, no wonder Abel spent so much time trying to get under her skin during the Saia arc. She an absolute, pardon the phrase, hate bitch.

Riddel_Espoir

...she deserves to eat lemons and die.  :<

Zaejue

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANGRY SQUIGGLE *tackle glomps Mink*

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on March 27, 2010, 08:44:46 AM
That is a good possibility. And she would be right. I do count Abel's actions regarding his mother cowardly. However, Aaryanna is not telling that message in the best manner.

There is some truth in this.  However it might be worth re-reading this page:
http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_071.php

...if Abel had decided to risk it and May had died as a result, Aary would have that to play with instead.

On another note, it would be kind of fun to see Mink lose it and go on some kind of rampage.

Starcat5

Quote from: Riddel_Espoir on March 27, 2010, 09:21:59 AM
...she deserves to eat lemons and die.  :<

Hay! What's wrong with eating lemons?   :mowdizzy

That said, Aaryanna really shouldn't let her lesbian "Hot for teacher" thing make her envious of Dee's other students.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Morgan

Hm. The first thing that occurred to me was that maybe Aary was purposefully antagonizing Abel in order to cause him pain... because she was hungry, haha.

But that's probably too simple. Also, I don't know if there's some secret 'Cubi code about using other 'Cubi for emotional food. I know that in a benign setting, it seems to be fine because of the roommate offers that Abel got in the beginning of the arc.

Techcubi

Yeah, there's probably a REASON Abel offered to end Merlitz's suffering.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on March 27, 2010, 05:53:48 AM
On a sidenote - Mink standing up to someone with an angry face !!
Squiggly, be calm!

His looks more like the pouty anger of a 4-year-old.

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 27, 2010, 06:07:40 AM

Is he even willing to call Aniz his"father" yet (or ever) instead of "that SOB"? And Aary probably isn't even 100 years at this point, she's only 29 years older than Abel. Oh, I see, you mean "...even now, after several hundred years..."
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen