22/03/10 [AS2#93] Caring Aary?

Started by AmigaDragon, March 22, 2010, 01:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

Quote from: Amber Williams on March 25, 2010, 05:14:54 PM
And I have been more than equally rating-pushing with the guys. The amount of times Dan has had an obscure thing blocking his danglies probably rivals Wildy's times she's gone shirtless. The joke goes both ways and if anyone recalls, Wildy's reaction to Dan walking out of his room naked was amusement while Jyrras reacted to both seeing the time Wildy was topless and Dan bottomless with embarrasment.

My understanding is as follows:

Wildy appeared without a shirt in 114, 317, and 663.

Dan lost his pants in 16 (edit), 550, 687, and 1007.  However, only 1007 appears comparable.

Am I missing some references?

Thanks Trazz.  That does seem to just about even up the count between Wildy and Dan.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Trazz

Quote from: Naldru on March 28, 2010, 07:15:09 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on March 25, 2010, 05:14:54 PM
And I have been more than equally rating-pushing with the guys. The amount of times Dan has had an obscure thing blocking his danglies probably rivals Wildy's times she's gone shirtless. The joke goes both ways and if anyone recalls, Wildy's reaction to Dan walking out of his room naked was amusement while Jyrras reacted to both seeing the time Wildy was topless and Dan bottomless with embarrasment. 

My understanding is as follows:

Wildy appeared without a shirt in 114, 317, and 663.

Dan lost his pants in 550, 687, and 1007.  However, only 1007 appears comparable.

Am I missing some references?

You forgot about #16 http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_016.php

Bjalf

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on March 27, 2010, 12:44:59 PM
Maybe when we go to heaven, we get to choose our form?

Sounds like heaven to me.

VAE

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 27, 2010, 05:01:46 PM

"Let me get this straight... you want to be a soul-stealing demon...?"   [aside] "...is he supposed to be here?"

:erk Is there anyone who does not ?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Prof B Hunnydew

I want to a Fae ....personally     :mowwink PBH

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.