CMF Userbars and Userboxes (Free Signature Images Inside!)

Started by Mao, March 19, 2010, 02:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting on March 22, 2010, 03:24:31 PM
I will note here and now:

I have selected all the images CURRENTLY in people's posts in here. If you add any more, I will not have them on my page. So don't go editing posts. :-P

Also, I haven't selected Darkmoon's, because he's got thousands of the blasted things and can host the buggers himself. ;-]

After I get this set up, I may go and link to his, or copy them down. I'm not promising anything, though.

But I was having so much fun using the SQI server as a randomizer! It crashes/conflicts. at random, yay.

James StarRunner

Quote from: Tytaj on March 22, 2010, 03:09:57 PM
Guh, I knew I forgot something!

Update: Added http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/WEO/Emicons/Jamesfan.png

( picture was added to my first post in this forum... after two tries... xD *( overloading the SQI server ~~ )
Now if anyone actually uses it, I'll be impressed and amazed. XD

Suwako

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 22, 2010, 04:16:06 PM
Quote from: Tytaj on March 22, 2010, 03:09:57 PM
Guh, I knew I forgot something!

Update: Added http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/WEO/Emicons/Jamesfan.png

( picture was added to my first post in this forum... after two tries... xD *( overloading the SQI server ~~ )
Now if anyone actually uses it, I'll be impressed and amazed. XD

The reason why I did so many was simply because people tend to enjoy uniqueness, with a larger amount of images one can more easily fashion a unique set of images. Heck, I doubt anyone will use Xander, Blank or Fluffy, at least not in a short period of time, of course this is subverted by my mentioning them and people we want to be rebels doing it just to spite me. x3

James StarRunner

Suwako

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 22, 2010, 04:51:23 PM
Ya, there be spiters here. :B

It popped in my mind to change one of mine into just to spite you >:3

James StarRunner

Then my devious (and hollow) reverse psychology plot worked. *holds pitchfork*

Suwako

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 22, 2010, 05:00:53 PM
Then my devious (and hollow) reverse psychology plot worked. *holds pitchfork*

I counter you with more userbars D:

DMFA

Membertypes:

Darkmoon

C'mon, llearch, you had to know the minute I got involved I'd attack this with the same stubborn determination I attack everything else.

Which, speaking of, how's IBAE going?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

James StarRunner

I notice there's a few missing characters. Like in Project Future we have Jakob's fake angel identity, but not Jakob himself. Also missing Dorcan. I think there's a few fans for him. And Ren also makes an appearance even if it's not in canon.

Darkmoon

That does also allow me to mention, if, after I'm doing doing the characters I can think of, there are any poses or characters not covered that you'd like to see, just let me know. I'd be happy to make extras (that also goes for any of the alphabetical characters/character poses I've skipped over already. I can easily add them in).

Darkmoon

On to the next set, G through L.

Zedd

Tapewolf

I'm going to have to get on board with this somehow, if I can clear the space in my signature :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 23, 2010, 09:33:25 AM
I'm going to have to get on board with this somehow, if I can clear the space in my signature :P

Doooo eet! >:3 Hell, I'd even (try to) help.

Suwako

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 22, 2010, 05:54:56 PM
I notice there's a few missing characters. Like in Project Future we have Jakob's fake angel identity, but not Jakob himself. Also missing Dorcan. I think there's a few fans for him. And Ren also makes an appearance even if it's not in canon.

I originally left them out because they where spoilers of sort. Though I do intend to add them today.

and don't get me started on last resort, Jigsaw creates a (or multiple ) new character ( s ) for every damn plotpoint, I swear.

VAE

Since i am bored today and not bothering with anythign useful i made bars for the remaining canon clans
Art belongs to respective owners ,and Amber
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tytaj on March 23, 2010, 01:04:52 PM
I originally left them out because they where spoilers of sort. Though I do intend to add them today.

There's only about two panels where Dorcan's a spoiler.  Personally one of my favourite renditions of him is wingless in strip 58.  Either way, let me know if there's a particular page you want and I can send you a text-free version or isolate the character or something.

Darkmoon

Suwako

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 23, 2010, 02:56:01 PM
Quote from: Tytaj on March 23, 2010, 01:04:52 PM

There's only about two panels where Dorcan's a spoiler.  Personally one of my favourite renditions of him is wingless in strip 58.  Either way, let me know if there's a particular page you want and I can send you a text-free version or isolate the character or something.

will do... sleep now... short day is has been.

Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Tapewolf

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 24, 2010, 12:43:43 PM
Do we have a multilayer template for these?

if Taj is willing to provide, i don't have any problems hosting the template.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Darkmoon

I can upload a version of the template I made for CVRPG. It has the color border stored as a separate fill layer with a mask. Makes life easy.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on March 24, 2010, 01:13:14 PM
I can upload a version of the template I made for CVRPG. It has the color border stored as a separate fill layer with a mask. Makes life easy.

If you wouldn't mind, it would save a little time...

Suwako

Quote from: Darkmoon Firelyte on March 24, 2010, 01:13:14 PM

I am willing to provide the template, for what it is worth, however I should note that I kept to Katboxes default and did not separate the white border from the black border.

I myself find it more pleasant to the eye to have the same border colour for all pictures, It gives me a carnaval feeling seeing all those border colours next to another.  :U It seems a bit messy and unorderly in my opinion. but, meh.

Mao

I've been using the GIMP version of the one that Sage Freehaven provided that was later hosted by one of the tech team for Katbox.  It, by default, has the shine on it and unfortunately has it linked to the border.  I should probably figure out how to get rid of that as the shine I think doesn't work on all of the ones I've done.

Suwako

Project Future

Sunblink

I was using Photoshop for a moment so I thought I'd make these bars. We already have a Cyra bar.

Cubi Clan Leaders
...No Dimanika because I couldn't figure out how to fit her in the bar. There are two of Taun and Zezzuva because I couldn't decide on an angle, and I thought I'd let whoever decides to use these choose.