CMF Userbars and Userboxes (Free Signature Images Inside!)

Started by Mao, March 19, 2010, 02:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

Part III

One clan or no clan please.   :3

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

VAE

This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

VAE

Part V

Last Resort

Foxfire Chronicles

If you want anything else small to host, i can.
Saphroneth

llearch n'n'daCorna

Danman, might I suggest that people don't really want to view all the images here twice over. Linking to your page thereof would do...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

*coughs*

.... ;>.>

I submit these two for the consideration of others...

I'm going to ask that ANY image that I make that you rehost elsewhere for yourself.

Darkmoon

There, got them working. Up through the "B"s so far. I'll tinker with some more in a couple. See how many I can get. Once nice thing is I have all the artwork needed for these on my compy.

Feel free to use. CVRPG has plenty of band, but if you're going to use these elsewhere from CMF< do try to host them on your own image dump before wandering the nets.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Suwako

Continuation: (uploading to the first post takes forever )

Last Resort

( resposted first reply )

VAE

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 20, 2010, 07:03:08 PM
Danman, might I suggest that people don't really want to view all the images here twice over. Linking to your page thereof would do...
hmm, i wrote that already.... I thought it is more convenient for linking.
Saphroneth

Suwako

Quote from: danman on March 21, 2010, 07:58:11 AM
[quote author=llearch n'n'daCorna begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting link=topic=7164.msg317570#msg317570 date=1269126188]
hmm, i wrote that already.... I thought it is more convenient for linking.
[/quote]

Meh, Let's see if I go over my quota first. If I do I'll just link your webpage in the original message. :P

Llearch was setting up a page an >:3 anyway, though ... since I keep doing more :P But anyway, nufsaid.

Turnsky

>.>

<.<

on a serious note

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sunblink

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 20, 2010, 07:05:04 PM
I submit these two for the consideration of others...

This is the most awesome thing anyone's ever done on these forums ever ever ever. *sheds manly tears*

Mao, you deserve a medal. Just give me until AC and I promise I'll steal a chunk of gold so I can chisel it into something medal-like. I'll even carve something nice... like a puppy into it.

Lawl, I want to put bars in my signature, but I need to figure out what to do with the graphic that's already there. My signature can only contain so much awesome!

Anri

Suwako

Darkmoon

Up through the "E"s now:

Darkmoon

And the "F"s. Man, the server really clogs on images...

Mao

Hasn't been clogging for me, but this thread should be expected to be image heavy and as such loads slower.  Doesn't help that Danman reposted all of the images that Taj had put up.  >.<

And yet another...

Darkmoon

Well, in all theory we could fix that. Just tell me which posts to keep and which to delete and we can clean that right up.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Don't delete any, yet. I'll go edit them once I've re-hosted all the images. Which is delayed because of work, and renaming all of them to shorter names, and writing a page to list them.

Speaking of, if someone wants to design a page to hold them all, I'd be interested. I'm planning on simply broken up into relevance (ie, CVRPG, DMFA, LR, etc), then by author, then by sub-type in Tytaj's case... If anyone has any better suggestions, speak up.

Darkmoon

I was planning to host at least my CVRPG ones on CVRPG as well in the downloads section. Let me know when your page is up and I'll link over to it for other fan contributions.

Mao

I've gotta say, I'm impressed with how much folks have been into this thread.  I made the suggestion just thinking it'd get a small bit of interest and then would pick up later.  This is kinda cool. :3

VAE

Given the surge of Aaryanna's popularity, and the fact that we will probably not see the clan mark done properly, i made a member bar for them reconstructing it from her shoulder when we first met her in 218 (i think)
Clan Hrienth:

The second one is made using Keaton's version of the clan mark.
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 10:20:23 AM
Given the surge of Aaryanna's popularity, and the fact that we will probably not see the clan mark done properly, i made a member bar for them reconstructing it from her shoulder when we first met her in 218 (i think)

Is this any use to you?
http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/File:HrienthClanLogo.png

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VAE

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2010, 11:18:54 AM
Is this any use to you?
http://dmfa.wikia.com/wiki/File:HrienthClanLogo.png

Nice! I will make one having that as well..
Although the shape seems to be more like Taun's moons, and turned the opposite direction... i must check the comic
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 11:23:07 AM
Nice! I will make one having that as well..
Although the shape seems to be more like Taun's moons, and turned the opposite direction... i must check the comic

They tend to change shape a little anyhow during the comic.  If it needs to be redone for the wiki, point me to a good shot of it (I can't find one at the moment) and I'll sort it out sometime.  For Taun, I just drew a circle and then a smaller one overlaid on it.

VAE

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2010, 11:28:20 AM

They tend to change shape a little anyhow during the comic.  If it needs to be redone for the wiki, point me to a good shot of it (I can't find one at the moment) and I'll sort it out sometime.  For Taun, I just drew a circle and then a smaller one overlaid on it.
I think comic 218 when she jumps at Merlitz is the best pic you can find.
My stupid - gimp does not have shapes i know of which is making me stupid...--- i will improve the thing in xpaint (dumb, dumb me)

EDIT: there it is - both versions - i kept to the original outline while improving the circular shape
EDIT: Fixed their texts - said member instead of familiar (the second seems to be convention)
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 11:36:20 AM
My stupid - gimp does not have shapes i know of which is making me stupid...--- i will improve the thing in xpaint (dumb, dumb me)

Ah.  For that, use the ellipse tool (E).  It will give you a circular selection, which you can then flood-fill.  Pressing shift during the flood-fill will cause it to block-colour the entire selection.  That's how I made Taun etc.

VAE

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2010, 12:20:18 PM
Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 11:36:20 AM

Ah.  For that, use the ellipse tool (E).  It will give you a circular selection, which you can then flood-fill.  Pressing shift during the flood-fill will cause it to block-colour the entire selection.  That's how I made Taun etc.
Double stupid of me, i guess.
I am like the guy who was wondering why my programmable calculator has no percentage button.
Saphroneth

James StarRunner

Suwako

Quote from: James StarRunner on March 22, 2010, 03:05:30 PM
No peanut butter loving bounty hunter fans? :B

Guh, I knew I forgot something!

Update: Added http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/WEO/Emicons/Jamesfan.png

( picture was added to my first post in this forum... after two tries... xD *( overloading the SQI server ~~ )

llearch n'n'daCorna

I will note here and now:

I have selected all the images CURRENTLY in people's posts in here. If you add any more, I will not have them on my page. So don't go editing posts. :-P

Also, I haven't selected Darkmoon's, because he's got thousands of the blasted things and can host the buggers himself. ;-]

After I get this set up, I may go and link to his, or copy them down. I'm not promising anything, though.