03/19/10 [DMFA#1097] - Well, isn't someone chipper?

Started by DavidRokon, March 19, 2010, 12:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidRokon

She's almost scary in a good mood.

Edit:
  Fixed your title.
    -- llearch

Demont

Wanderer

Ugh. Cheerful morning person. Mrbglflrmphdhnzzzzzzzz.

Goatmon

Titanium Dragon

Way to be subtle with the glow effects. Though it is just funnier that way :3

Nino

Janus Whitefurr

Quote"And his magical fae sidekick of stupid jerk."

Theorisers, start your engines!
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Nyomi

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on March 19, 2010, 01:35:14 AM
Quote"And his magical fae sidekick of stupid jerk."

Theorisers, start your engines!

I'm fairly sure that means Mab.

As for Alexsi... that's quite an afterglow.

Rafe

So, Alexsi is glowing.
I wonder if that means anything special?

Rafe

Zedd

joshofspam

WOW! Positive feelings shine like sun beams?

I had no idea.

Well at least it repelled Genesis.

So if a customer refuses a complimentary breakfeast at the inn does Dan get the job of cleaning the plate? :mowcookie
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Alexsi really needs to get out more.......

Or possibly it's a *very* good shapeshifter :P

Edit.

Here's wondering to how Dan's going to wake up ;)
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Rafe on March 19, 2010, 01:37:37 AM
So, Alexsi is glowing.

:giggle  I love that pic!

Anyway, yeah, Alexsi is looking scary that way--she's starting to remind me of Mab.  I hate to think what happened that made her that chipper....  I'm surprised Gen was able to be so polite considering what she thinks (and she's STILL calling Abel "pretty boy"?)....

I'm not a morning person myself but I'm not grouchy--just lethargic.  Takes me awhile to get out of bed after I've woken up.

Escher

...wow. Sounds like my mother and I back when I was in high school.
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Escher on March 19, 2010, 01:54:17 AM

Which one were you?

Escher

Quote from: Baal Hadad on March 19, 2010, 01:54:49 AM
Quote from: Escher on March 19, 2010, 01:54:17 AM

Which one were you?

Which would you think a teenager with hormone issues and a frig-load of daily homework at 6:00 AM would be?  :U
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

RandomMetaphysics

Wow. Now that is a sight I was not expecting.
Oddly enough, though I am ecstatic to see a happy Alexsi, I am also sort of feeling uneasy. Not really scared, but that picture is just unfamiliar.
I'm guessing she enjoyed her night.
This makes me wonder what Dan will look like when he comes back  
:3...>:3...:U
Grabs sunglasses*

ooklah

<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Madd the Sane

Just remember than Gen has a massive hangover.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Rafe on March 19, 2010, 01:37:37 AM
So, Alexsi is glowing.

It means she's SHINY!!!
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

white wolf

Shiny Lexi is Shiny  :3 I was pretty much expecting something along the lines of a happy Lexi in the morning  :giggle We can also assume from this that Pyroduck is able to maintain his smaller form even in intense situations, you know seeing as how Lexi is still alive and all o.o" I'm wondering if Amber might have to raise the site rating eventually, because while we don't need to have graphic details of the conquests of the cast, we miss a lot of possible conversations because of the current rating.

You know the more i type the less i feel like having anything of the sort happen  :erk :mowdizzy
http://crowngpt.com/ use this website to make free money that can be used to donate to Amber. I post this WITHOUT my ref link so i gain nothing, and only attempt to help Amber.

Arapaima

A creature, more horrifying than any you've ever known. It's the natural morning person...

Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

nicoreon the tyrannical

Don't ask the odds of TMI is to grate. Thin again this is pg so the worst we will getting is, Dan horror at the forming of a new traumatic memory.

Drayco84

It late... Me tired... Must... comment... anyway...

Ya know... Amber has only said that the characters weren't going to get "lucky", NOT that they aren't going to have to deal with children born outside of wedlock or whatever... Yet, I get the feeling that Alexsi DID...

Then again, Ctrl+Alt+Del handled Lilah's pregnancy in a very mature and emotional way...

My apologies if I'm thinking "something" happened during a perfectly innocent situation, but I DO have a dirty mind...

Artanis

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 19, 2010, 03:46:57 AM
My apologies if I'm thinking "something" happened during a perfectly innocent situation, but I DO have a dirty mind...

You ain't the only one. I'd bet that Alexi and Pyro had some "camera notices something interesting on the wall and zooms in on it" while sugges5555gwfva9tive  n098ses---COMPLETELY innocent chat took place before Pyro returned to his room for the night like a perfect gentleman.

Les

(Takes one for the team)  They BOINKED!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled COMPLETELY PG-RATED and Kid-Safe webcomic.
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on March 19, 2010, 01:47:25 AM
Here's wondering to how Dan's going to wake up ;)

What's going to be interesting is if he simply doesn't return...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tangent

Robert A. Howard, Tangents Reviews
http://www.tangents.us

Brownie

I didn't notice it was Alexsi until I came here.
She's just so... ARGH!
I just can't stand people who radiate sunshine. That's why I thought "This could never be Alexsi...Who is it?"

Ah well...Things should return to normal pretty soon, or, knowing Amber...Maybe not.

dravus

even I thought that might not of been Alexsi.........so I checked the eyes (afterall...Dan refused to have his eye colour change and one can tell from looking at eye colour)

finding it was Alexsi.....I mulled over the past DMFA comics and only then did it click

you'd think a married dragon like myself would click a lot faster than that

heh....well given that shininess.....I'm pretty sure she had a really good time and most likily might go back for more :P