03/16/10 [TDA #1] - Dynamic Entry! ..Of sorts

Started by Ren Gaulen, March 16, 2010, 03:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Yeah, this panther angel ain't gonna take any of this sh stuff! :B And, I have to say, it's really nice to see this new sub-comic started. Spooks is doing a really great work. c:

Alternative page name was "He'll live", and if anybody can guess where this quote is from, they'll get a cookie. :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 16, 2010, 03:48:45 PM
Alternative page name was "He'll live", and if anybody can guess where this quote is from, they'll get a cookie. :3

I can :3

I'm sure ChaosMage will recognise it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Roach Lord

I will care about this when Strange Bedfellows finishes. NO SOONER!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Roach Lord on March 16, 2010, 06:05:49 PM
I will care about this when Strange Bedfellows finishes. NO SOONER!
I've seen the pencils for SB.  Hopefully I'll get the inks later this week and then we'll probably have a huge glut of them.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Off the top of my head, there's the scene in Terminator 2, where Arnie blows someone's kneecap to shreds and then says "He'll live."

There's also a scene in the Highlander tv series, where Duncan pulls a sword hilt out of Connor's chest towards the end of the very first episode, and says something like "I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you'll live."

Other than that? I'm sure there are more.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ChaosMageX

Yep, Terminator 2, that's where it's from.  Unfortunately, llearch beat me too it because I've been too busy with Pokemon Soul Silver lately to lurk the forums.

Icon by Sunblink

Ren Gaulen

Yep, that was a Terminator 2 quote. The Boxy One can have a cookie now. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kipiru

Foxy lady at the door- suddenly noone is drinking anymore   >:3

Tapewolf

Okay, Strange Bedfellows is up.  Ren's too tired to finish the strip so we'll be running that tomorrow.  Enjoy.

Tapewolf

Next page is up.  It pushes the rating slightly.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I just now noticed these, and I have to say for the first panel.......

Kilroy was here :P
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.