The Sunday Failcast - I thought Balade's cast was so ronery...

Started by Mao, January 17, 2010, 01:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

And now I'm doing mine all alone!

XD

Figures.  Anyway, picking up where we left off with Disgaea, Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Assassin's Creed II.  Should be going for another 4 hours as of this posting.  Stop on by and enjoy the show while you wait for JAVGW.

bradypodidae

So, between the Failcast and the cover-cast you are on air for what, nine, maybe ten hours or more?  :U
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

About 10~11, yeah.. though I suppose you could count in that I often run late, and try to eat in between and call it 8~9.

Special thanks to llearch for showing up on his birthday, of all days, as well as a Happy Birthday to him and to Wuffy's husband.  (not sure if he'd rather his real name or...)

It should be noted that Wuffy is attempting to get some things sorted out so she can join me on my cast every now and again.  Look forward to it!

Sprocketsdance

Thanks Mao!! ^^ Yeah.. totally going to make it to the next one.. *eyes llearch suspiciously yet sweetly*

if anything I can use the hubby's comp :3 \o/

ShadesFox

One of these days I'll actually have the free time to watch more of these failcasts I swear X3
The All Purpose Fox

Mao

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Mine is just me playing games and talking to the viewers with occasional visits from my friends via. skype.  Balade's is a bit cooler as it has an actual set cast of members watching/playing the games.  He takes his seriously and puts honest work into it.. I'm just horsing around.

ShadesFox

Meh, I just don't have time for either one right now, that is the real problem.
The All Purpose Fox

Mao

Hehe, well.. if you're ever bored from 2pm-6-pm (Atlantic time) on a sunday feel free to stop by.  Even if it's only for a few.  Mine are a bit boring though. :P

bradypodidae

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 18, 2010, 10:52:31 AM
Mine are a bit boring though.

Lies! Lies and slander! (er... can a person slander themselves?)  :)

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 18, 2010, 09:07:49 AM
Special thanks to llearch for showing up on his birthday, of all days

Yes, very sporting of him. Nice to hear his day was a good one.

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 18, 2010, 09:07:49 AM
Happy Birthday to him and to Wuffy's husband.

Darn, missed that one; Happy Belated Birthday, Wuffy's Husband!

Quote from: wuffnpuff on January 18, 2010, 09:15:55 AM
Yeah.. totally going to make it to the next one..

*Marks next Failcast as must-see-tv...*
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Jasonrevall

I disagree, I find your methods of gaming amusing and entertaining. Standing still on a building waiting for a guard to climb up to you on AC2 and watching him just fall off is hilarious.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Mao

Sofox

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on January 18, 2010, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 18, 2010, 10:52:31 AM
Mine are a bit boring though.

Lies! Lies and slander! (er... can a person slander themselves?)  :)

Especially not if its in text, then it's libel.

Mao

Side note:  I got word from Balade last night that he has a new tuner and that it seems to be working, maybe even better than before.  I can go back to not casting for 12~ish hours at a time.  For those of you who wanted to see more of the games I was doing for his cast, I'll see about trying to work something out for you, though I strongly encourage you to buy them yourself and try them.  :3  They're pretty epic.

Maybe once I finish up with some of the games I'm currently on, I'll add them to my playlist.

Speaking of playlists, Balade was kind enough to put a page for my webcast on his site.  It's mainly just a list of games that I'm willing to play for the cast, but feel free to check it out. :3  Big thanks to Balade for the wicked work, it looks awesome!

The page is here: http://www.javgw.com/mao/

llearch n'n'daCorna

hehehehehe.

I'm so tempted to vote for Wii Sports. Played for laughs, of course, rather than properly...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

You can vote, assuming I put it up to a vote.  I also reserve the right to ignore any and all votes.