can anyone identify this anime?

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 08, 2009, 09:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0anTEazY_g

Can anyone identify this amine? I've already looked up "demon noir" and I haven't found anything. It looks interesting, I was put off when I first saw the video because it reminded me of Code Gaes(possibly because the style reminded me of that show) but since it has a creepy vibe I thought I'd investigate. Based on one of the related videos i think one of the characters names is Sebastian if that helps jog any memories. Additionally I'd like an opinion as tor whether or not it's good or bad.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Mao

By clicking the more info link in the video's description I found:

Anime:
Kuroshitsuji, Episode 1

Tezkat

Heh... it's in both the title and description of that video: Kuroshitsuji ("Black Butler"). :animesweat

I love the manga. It's got this cool Victorian gothic horror aesthetic. It's pretty dark... but also knows when to stop for comic relief. The anime is okay. It mostly follows the manga for the first half and then goes off on some weird original plot in the second. Silly people animating manga before the author finishes drawing the story arcs...

By the way, Toboso-sensei drew a lot of yaoi doujinshi before she broke into the big leagues with Kuroshitsuji, so do expect to get your daily recommended dose of HoYay. >:]

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...