Oh, gods, another new guy?

Started by Moonchylde, November 30, 2009, 09:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonchylde

Yeah, anyway, I've been reading DMFA for several years now, and Castelvania RP for about a  year, but I've been too lazy to actually sign up for the forums until now.

Yeah...

As for the standard introduction post info, the name is Moonchylde, though I've been known around the net as Wolfcat, That1Guy, and "Oh, hell, not him again." I'm 29, male, openly pagan, closet straight, and more then likely insane, but in a good way. I'm an artist of sorts (in a "I suck but it's therapeutic" sort of way), a steampunk aficionado, a metalhead and a Juggalo. I'm a veteran of the furry scene since the late 90's, and while 90% of it terrifies me, the other 10% keeps me coming back for more... or perhaps I'm a masochist, who knows. Everything else is subject to change without notice. If anyone still has questions about me, then they're either nosy or haven't been paying attention.  :P

Oh, and yes, I did read the rules, and no, I'm not trying to be overly "wacky"... this is just how I am (especially after lack of sleep).  :kirby

Corgatha Taldorthar

Yes. Sleep is for weaklings.

Have fun, and don't annoy the mods, or they'll eat you.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Greetings, new guy. This one welcomes the to this interesting place...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Moonchylde

Meh, from what I've seen from lurking around so far, I've seen worse. Hell, I'm an FAF veteran... after that, nothing shocks me anymore.

And now that I've said that, I realize I've inadvertently laid down a challenge and am now doomed. Yay.

Mao

...yup.  You likely have with that statement.  Way to go.  Enjoy your doom.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Doomcakes with added lolcat. Yay.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Darkmoon

Fine. We'll just go back to dissin' yo mama.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Brownie

Lack of sleep is fun. Too bad I can never pull it off. My body just kinda shuts down and sleeps wherever I am at the time.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...