Game: Invisible Friend (Sign up for Round 53)

Started by Gabi, December 14, 2008, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fibre

Inumo

I'm torn between That_wolf and dannysaysnoo... I'm gonna go with That_wolf though for a few reasons, for which I cannot say due to fear of giving someone else away.

Dannysaysnoo

That_wolf

Abel needs a hug...

Gabi

Quote from: danman on August 02, 2010, 07:36:13 PM
Ok, my guess.... just for mention, i suspected Gabi for a time, but i am persuaded my IF is Fibre
Now I'd like to know the reason for both your choices.

Is my IF Inumo?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

e_voyager

alright game over sorry i was too busy to update yesterday but here's the chart.

Danman guessed Fiber  he guessed poorly his invisible friend was Gabi
Fiber guessed That_wolf  he guessed poorly his invisible friend was Inumo
Inumo also guessed that_wolf  he guessed poorly his invisible friend was Fiber
Dannysaysnoo guessed danman he guessed poorly his invisible friend was That_wolf
That_wolf guessed Danman he guessed well.
Gabi guessed Inumo she guessed poorly her invisible friend was Dannysaysnoo

so our only winnder for this round is That_Wolf
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VAE

Aww....that was a close miss.... what threw me off was the picture Inumo got....  i thought Gabi was behind that.
Should have went with what the answers pointed to
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Inumo

I find it funny that me and Fibre were paired up for both visible and invisible portions. :P Totally didn't expect it.

Gabi

Ouch! I was about to guess Danny, but then he changed his writing style and threw me off. He's getting smart. ;)

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Gabi on August 05, 2010, 10:37:55 AM
Ouch! I was about to guess Danny, but then he changed his writing style and threw me off. He's getting smart. ;)

Hehe, I saw that some of your questions were /awfully/ close to me. I tried to throw them off, and it seems to have worked! :D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Inumo on August 05, 2010, 08:47:46 AM
I find it funny that me and Fibre were paired up for both visible and invisible portions. :P Totally didn't expect it.

Normally, I'll try to avoid that happening, as it makes things easy to guess. I guess e was busy...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Fibre

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 05, 2010, 12:34:15 PM
Quote from: Inumo on August 05, 2010, 08:47:46 AM

Normally, I'll try to avoid that happening, as it makes things easy to guess. I guess e was busy...

Given the results, well, apparently it didn't help me. :U Inumo was actually my other guess but I picked That_wolf instead since Inumo was my VF too, and I really didn't expect to get the same IF and VF again which happened to me in the last round as well IIRC. (Even though logically I know that doesn't matter at all...)

And it was nice chatting with you, Inumo! :)

Inumo

No prob! Let me know if you have any more questions. :P

By the way, sign me up for round 50.

e_voyager

so will there be a round 50? we need sight ups sign ups yes we do
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gabi

Sight ups? OK, I see you.

I'll either play or host.

Suwako

Let's see how I shall do this round.

I'm in.

e_voyager

Gabi

I'll be away from Friday to Monday inclusive. I hope the next round starts on Tuesday.

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

e_voyager

i know it's a bit late but we need a Role call. who's playing and who's hosting? i can't host this time i'm sorry to say.

Inumo

e_voyager

if you're hosting when does the round began> do you have the link to the preferred randomization program?

Inumo

Looking around, I'd say that the game's died. Might be in part because nobody knows we're signing up now. I'll PM Gabi and let her know.

Suwako

I'm free to play, I think.

So if we are going I can be in.  :)

Gabi

I'm in, for playing or hosting. And I've edited the topic. Sorry about that.

Inumo

Quote from: Gabi on October 04, 2010, 08:36:18 AM
I'm in, for playing or hosting. And I've edited the topic. Sorry about that.

No worries. Life takes a heavier toll on most other people. :P

e_voyager

count me in

edit: so when does the round begin?

Inumo

I'd think 4 people wouldn't be enough to play... Looks like the game might be petering out.

Suwako

:<

More people should join, we must somehow force them... but how?

e_voyager

role call who all want to play? we can have a game with only four people but the more the merrier.  gabi ,tytaj and i are in from last count who else? Danman do you still want to play? what about amber?