The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Black_Angel is banned because of Lupus.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Draken

BlAn is banned for not reailizing that the simplest route might be the better.
Netrogo is banned cause he was supposed to be the next one banned.    :B
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Netrogo

Draken is banned for double banning Black_Angel
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sprocketsdance

Netrogo is banned for as the dragon flies so must he

shadowterm

wuffnpuff is banned by golf balls. Just when you had forgotten.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Shadowterm is banned for bringing that up again. "NOOOOO!!! Just when I had FORGOTTEN!"  >_<

XD

shadowterm

wuffnpuff is banned. . .

-The following was deleted when the user had a bout of sudden common sense, a power stolen from Deadpool-

(If you want what I wrote request a PM, it involved the 5th of November poem from V for Vendetta, and docking. It was BAD.)
/)//w//(\

bradypodidae

shadowterm is banned for making me request a PM; whether I really wanted to or not.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

shadowterm

Proeliator is banned because he does not want a PM. Think of your eyes, and how they lack a burning sensation.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Shadowterm is banned because i'm sure i could do worse... just imagine the nightmares i could create describing that scritching noise outside your window just now  :mwaha

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Basilisk is banned because scritch was. . . wasn't that slang for cuddling or something? it is link to proof To be honest, that doesn't scare me, in fact yiff coming from outside my window would probably make me curious as well, so this entire line of what you consider creepiness is not going to work.

Also, I find it slightly weird that I attribute that knowledge to that CSI episode (I know, shut up.) and zupertails.be or something.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned is banned for not giving more money to amber
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

E is banned for all my money is sacrificed to the Red Bull and Bawls gods three days a week.

-edit- Hey, I broke even on what used to be karma.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned for just not r3elizing it. besides i've been a bit unbalances as of late.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Quote from: e_voyager on May 19, 2009, 12:17:54 AM
shadowterm is banned for just not r3elizing it. besides i I've been a bit unbalances d as of late.

E is banned by the above corrections.
/)//w//(\

Jer-oh-me

Shadowterm is banned cause I'm frustrated that I can't think of anything to contribute in the boards that actually effect my post data.

Sprocketsdance

Jer-oh-me is banned for not being here more.. we must wittle away at your sanity  :mwaha  (plus your avatar is awesome ^_^ )

Angel

wuffnpuff is banned because he can draw wings marginally better than I can. (green-eyed)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Draken

BlAn is banned for calling wuffnpuff a "he"....
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Ren Gaulen

Draken is banned to keep the bans rolling.

Lisky

Ren is banned for returning to this place.  he shall be returned from whence he came.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned for deterring new members to this madness.  :giggle

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned because I was playing this game since it begun. About a year ago. :P

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for misinterpreting what I meant.. uh... what I meant was.. er... returning member.. yes o^_^o ..er...

-_- you just need to be here more :animesweat many appologies sir!

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is not banned for being polite. :3

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for not realizing how I try to bring light into these evil games  >:3   :giggle

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned for bringing the awesomeness of her World Huggle Tour 2009 to this game. :hug
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Draken

ProB is banned for banning wuffnpuff for the awesome...huggle...tourney...thingy.
Go get'em, Jy!

Sprocketsdance

Draken is banned for he should go to the "throw something at the next poster" thread =)

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned as I play unfitting music.

Listen to my song! :B