The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Draken is banned with a full broadside from the largest pirate owned guns ever.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

Basilisk is banned by the largest fleet of female ninjas the world has ever seen.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lisky

Draken is banned for failing to understand The Law of Inverse Ninja Strength

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

Basilisk is banned for bringing up that info.  (never saw that before  :P)  *Decides to use just one ultra-powerful "specialty" ninja instead.*
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

e_voyager

Draken is ninja BANNED by Dr. McNinja the only specialty male ninja that can heal all his own wounds
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

e_voyager is banned for the assumption that I used a male ninja.  Why would I want to do that?
Go get'em, Jy!

e_voyager

Draken is banned for assuming that i believe he chose  Dr. McNinja. he was my choice to ban you with his mad ninja / medical skills
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

e_voyager is banned for assuming I was assuming.  (OK, last post for me on this thread for a while :P  kinda did too much)
Go get'em, Jy!

shadowterm

Draken is banned for believing that enough is ever enough on this thread.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned as the show must go on

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for being absolutely right. (Wait.. What?!) I mean.. he's banned for making the show go on even though the only people operating it are taiwanese children who are working only for their once-a-day meal. You're terrible.   :giggle

Lisky

Sprocketsdance

Basil is banned.. for that penguin freaks me right the heck out XD

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because there are far weirder thing in existence then a talking penguin puppet.

insidexml

e_voyager is banned for being one of those things.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

shadowterm

insidexml is banned for having a name that is hard to type. making fun of E, he's stalking me and I don't want him in a bad mood.
EDIT: oh, inside xml, without space. nevermind
/)//w//(\

insidexml

shadowterm is banned for not having the proper skills to type my name.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Corgatha Taldorthar

Shadowterm is banned for not using the copy and paste functions.

insidexml  is banned for having a name easy to copy and paste
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

shadowterm

insidexml Corgi is banned for responding before I could edit my post. You are fast! Also, WTF?!
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned by a robot in sleep mode

Sprocketsdance

E is banned by a bunch of zombies!  :zombiekun2 (robots are immune to zombies.. right?)

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned because that's not entirely true. we're not immune against the sigma strain of the T virouse. sigma is and idiot to have made it ( see repliod hunter IRS )

Draken

e_voyager is banned for the use of the name "Sigma Virus" when in reality it is and always be, one way or another, no questions asked, regardless, the Wily Virus.  That was started by Zero.  And continued by that idiot Sigma.  Who was offed in the eighth game.  Who should have Stayed dead in the Fifth.  Which should have been the series ender.  Which should have gone into the Zero series.  Which also should have been the end.
Go get'em, Jy!

Slowtini

Draken is banned for being serious.

Lisky

slowtini is banned for expecting someone to be serious about the mega man series  :P

shadowterm

Basilisk is banned because there is always someone who will take a game seriously.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

shadowterm is banned because i didn't get a chance to enjoy my birthday today and not it's off to bed with me

shadowterm

E is banned because I neglected to tell him happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *runs to birthday thread.*
/)//w//(\

Angel

Shadowterm is banned because there is no Belated Birthday thread. :P
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Quote from: Black_angel on May 15, 2009, 02:39:20 PM
Shadowterm is banned because there is no Belated Birthday thread. :P

Black_angel is banned because there should be one :cry