The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Jer-oh-me is banned to further my own amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned for being my own amusement.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned in an amusing way

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jer-oh-me

Bas is banned in cruel and unusually amusing ways.

Mao

Jer is banned in unusual and foreign ways.

Jer-oh-me

Mao is banned in mundane local ways.

Lisky

Jer is banned with a blender, 3kgs  of plastic explosives, a high powered assault rifle, 5 paper clips, 2 bungee cords, and 1 liter of lighter fluid

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jer-oh-me

Bas is banned not so much in writing as with a large mess made with a pen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jer-oh-me is banned with a sword; not as mighty as a pen, but he was looking the other way...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned with the pen-gun... mightier than the sword

Kitsune Ascendant

Basilisk is banned for bringing a gun to a swordfight
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Sprocketsdance

Kitsune is banned because he failed a save roll.

Cogidubnus

Wuffnpuff is banned because I don't take twenty. I roll twenty. And I roll it every time.

Sprocketsdance

Cogi is banned because overconfidence is your weakness... :starwars

Lisky

wuffnpuff is banned for not noticing cogi's loaded dice

Teh_Hobo

Basilisk is banned for loading Cogidubnus' dice.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Mao

Teh_Hobo is banned because I'm still stuck at the loading screen.

----------------
Now playing: Smashing Pumpkins - Doomsday Clock
via FoxyTunes

Lisky

Mao is banned while getting stand-byed... although he can only see loading screen, his body is getting mauled over and over again before his other sense can detect the damage

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because Zedd just signed in to messenger while he ninja me !
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for getting... er... 'ninjaed'   :3

Lisky

wuffnpuff is banned by a ninja

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned by King Leonidas
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sprocketsdance

E is banned by all that is unholy.

Teh_Hobo

wuffnpuff is banned by a squirt bottle filled with holy water.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Lisky

Teh_Hobo is banned by bullet flu... an extremely deadly, lead based virus... and it's airborn too XP

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned by horrible puns falling from the sky

Kitsune Ascendant

e is banned by a hurricane of euphemisms.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Jer-oh-me

Kits is banned by a typhoon of assumptions!

e_voyager

Jer-oh-me is banned into a forced sleep mode that his names 's homonym  Jeramey triggered.

Lisky

E is banned by a wall of rhetoric, followed by a ton-o-brick of sarcasm dropped on his head