The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Pagan is banned because I'm watching Wicked!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

VSMIT

Jai is banned because I want to see that, but have neither the money nor the time.

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned because its not my birthday anymore.  :<

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned because my birthday's coming up.

Darkdragon

VSMIT is banned for the trivial celebration of completing a revolution around the sun.

Slowtini

Darkdragon is banned, and doesn't get any cake either.

Darkdragon

Slowtini is banned for the cake is a lie!

Jairus

Darkdragon is banned because the show was excellent, and I'd recommend it to anyone to go see it.

Darkdragon

Jairus is banned for being Wicked. (Ok, bad pun)

Jairus

DD is banned for dancing through life, skimming the surface, gliding where turf is cool...

Lisky

Jay is banned, with the zany action, of the crazy contraption

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Angel

Basilisk is banned by a car that's automatic...and systematic...and HY-dro-matic... it's GREASED LIGHTNING!!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned, because i'm really tempted to buy something completely unnecessary this summer... but oh how much fun it would be

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned for thinking about splurging in this economic downturn.
(Well, if you really have the money to spare it might be a good idea to spend it as it is comparatively inexpensive with all those programs they offer. It also might help the cash flow in the economy.)

e_voyager

Darkdragon is banned for it takes everyone splurging in this economy to help the cash flow during this economic downturn.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

E is banned because the dishwasher wills it

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because bubble man's attacks are not match for mine! just let me robotize myself first.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

E is banned because of Skynet's gone rampant again.

Lisky

Dragon is banned with a massive Fuel Air Bomb... it's the Eco Friendly WMD  >:3

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned for Fuel Bombs are never Eco Friendly

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned because you should never throw a firebomb into a peat bog.

Lisky

VSMIT is banned by Albert Wesker, in the mansion, with several truckloads of zombies

e_voyager

Lisky

E is banned by an alien face hugger... not only is he going to die shortly... he got his face raped too...  :mwaha

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned by a face full of alien wing-wong.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned to prevent further outbreaks.

Lisky

Mao is banned because the android has gone berserk.  It blames Mao for the loss of the specimen, and therefore must kill the mao.

Ren Gaulen

Angel

Ren is banned by a frustrated Windows user kicking the android and anyone in his path.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned, for i'm about to go office space on my scanner.   >:3