The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimatum479

VSMIT is banned for his earlier attempt to ban me, now that Darkdragon has implied that he (VSMIT) was actually feeding me to Ilearch. What?

Darkdragon

Cyarus is banned for misspelling llearch's name. I know it's a common mistake, but that's no excuse to get it wrong (especially with the advent of copy-and-paste technology widely available).

Slowtini

Double-D is banned, and it's too late to think of a good reason, but all you need to know is that you're banned.

Darkdragon

Slowtini is banned by insomnia!

Jairus

Darkdragon is banned by Insomniac Games!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ultimatum479

Jairus is banned for denying me the pleasure of banning Darkdragon, who banned me both for believing that llearch would capitalize the first letter of his username in addition to the C and for not copy-pasting a username... >_<

Also because Jairus has wings and I'm envious (-.-)

Darkdragon

Cyarus is banned for believing I have banned him for not copying and pasting a username. Just because I implied its usage could be beneficial in the event of handling difficulties when it comes to spelling, that does not mean you had to use it.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Darkdragon is banned for a moment's easing of the ennui
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned in an unfortunate smelting accident... he will be missed  :giggle

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned in an unfortunate roadkill accident.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned... for if i ever die, yet fail to respawn, i swear i will haunt the fuck out of you  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned at the idea of a restless spirit itself being haunted.

Darkdragon

Corgatha is banned by accident.

Jairus

DD is banned on purpose.

Lisky

Jay is banned by a fully functional inflatable grill

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned via collapsing ego.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Darkdragon is banned by hydra venom.

Jairus

Corgi is banned because last I checked, hydra don't have venom... but basilisks do.

Lisky

jay is banned because that was supposed to be a secrete *injects jay with ink's needle, full of venom*

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned for having stolen Ink's needle.

Lisky

Double D is banned for assuming it was stolen... we're both doctors, and i left mine at home... i borrowed it... there's a difference

Darkdragon

Basilisk is banned for not being fully prepared by bringing all his medical apparatus.

PS: If you borrowed it, why is he asking who took it?

Raffe

Darkdragon is banned by the military
Hooray ellipsis!

Lisky

Raffe

Basilisk is banned by electromagnet
Hooray ellipsis!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Deebs' Giraffe is banned by the weak nuclear force.

Jairus is also banned for not playing Dragonquest, and hence, not getting my joke.

Darkdragon

Corgatha is banned by the W+, W- and Z0 bosons which for some unknown reason is related to the violations of C- and P-symmetry.

EDIT: Added Wikipedia links.

Ultimatum479

Corgatha is banned for applying physics.

EDIT: Err...mistype. I meant Darkdragon. (-.-)

Darkdragon

Cyarus is banned for ignoring me. May you suffer in the fiery pits of Malebolge!

VSMIT

Darkdragon is banned.  You will now be sent to the mouth of the Cave of Caerbannog.