The Outer Quarter (comic)

Started by Kage, August 30, 2009, 09:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on March 03, 2010, 04:15:58 PM
Do you intend to continue broadcasting your work on the comic and other projects Mondays on Justin TV? And if so, do you plan to drop a blurb in the "Tower of Fiends" here on CMF? Might draw in a few more viewers who are a little more livelier than me.

Yes, sporadically on Monday nights, I'll be broadcasting my efforts to use/learn Manga Studio 4.   I say sporadically because I often start by drawing the frames out on actual paper, and without a webcam, its tricky.

Danno if I'll be broadcasting anything else.  I also don't have nearly the setup that Balade has so I can't talk on the broadcasts.   People are welcome to hear what I'm listening to as far as music goes if they are interested  (fair warning my music tastes are wide and varied, do not be alarmed if you hear Nightwish one minute and Dueling Bangos the next).
I am the Patron Saint of Mediocrity.

WhiteFox

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 03, 2010, 03:47:18 PM
EDIT: Added disclaimer/warning label.

(stagewhisper) Drayco! Ixnay our-yay old-bay apital-cays! (/stagewhisper)
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Drayco84

*Facedesk.*

I'll get the hang of this one of these days... I swear...

Kage

i r fail....

Completely forgot to update this thread when I posted.    :U

Comic #8 is up:
Main Site
Deviant Art
Fur Affinity

Hopefully be able to wrap up the fortune telling soon.....  :yuck
Enjoy
I am the Patron Saint of Mediocrity.

Tapewolf

I like the way you used pencils on the card to separate it from the rest of the artwork.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RJ

Ooh~ I love your colouring in this. The shading is subtle, but still very distinctive.

Also, that pencil work is insta-win in my books :3