so this seems nice...

Started by mirr, August 29, 2009, 04:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirr

i figure i may park for awhile. haven't been on a forum in awhile, but after a read through it mainly sounds all the same i guess. be nice, don't pick fights, don't be a poop head etc. so i figure i'll behave myself, and keep my jerkier tendancies to my friends, of which i have many for i am awesome, true story.

i'll be friendly to anyone i guess.... except janus. he's smelly, and can't be forgiven until he tells me grand stories of Vegemite. i'll imagine i'll cry after, since i'm allergic, but i'm sure my sorrow will not phase his blackened midget heart :C

Janus Whitefurr

I am indeed a wretchedly black-hearted villainous.... wait, I'm not a midget! And in my defense, I probably smell like musk sticks. Not everyone likes the pungently sweet aroma of pure Australian Janus-ness.

Vegemite is awesome and delicious and you don't have any. Neener-neener!  >:3
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

mirr

i have very reliable sources i.e. the internets, that tell me you're a short bugger. i am probably taller than you by like an entire person, like a small child or something...

if you truly do smell like musk sticks right now, i will shake my head at you. you need to smell more like a man... like me. i smell like raspberry shampoo. raspberries are way more manly.

i don't want any. it would give me hives

Brownie

Why, hello. So you don't have any Vegemite?
I've never really liked it so I don't think you're missing out on much.
On toast, it can be nice but it's not my spread of choice.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Before this thread gets completely derailed into spammyness, let me greet you, and warn you of the mods.

Especially the box.

And read the forum rules.

And buy me stuff.

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Sprocketsdance

Spammyness? I beg your pardon good sir! I do not spam.. I hug!

:tighthug Welcome new person to the rest of your life! \o/

Lysander

Greetings to you, mirr. Such a fuzzy sounding name, I like that. I have tried the vegemite, but my opinion is like that of Brownie's. It's not as terrible as some people would say, but it's not my favorite. Anyway, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

JackTheCubiWolf

Welcome! And wuffnpuff, your hug isn't showing.
I'm back, and tired.

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: JackTheCubiWolf on August 29, 2009, 11:47:05 AM
Welcome! And wuffnpuff, your hug isn't showing.

:animesweat Thanks Jack! That's what I get for typing it out and not previewing it >_<

mirr

llearch and i go way back, we're homies. thanks for welcomes and hugs.... it sounds fuzzy, but really it's a ruse. it's really just to lure you in so i can harvest your organs for personal gain.

Lisky

oh... so you're the black market dealer where i've been getting the repla... i mean...
>.>
<.<

i know nootthhheeeeennnnggggg....... *Flees*

(or, for the more sane, Hello)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

mirr

-waves after fleeing- BYE! see you tonight!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: mirr on August 29, 2009, 02:07:38 PM
llearch and i go way back, we're homies. thanks for welcomes and hugs.... it sounds fuzzy, but really it's a ruse. it's really just to lure you in so i can harvest your organs for personal gain.

I was going to say, I don't think mirr needs warning about me.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

mirr

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 29, 2009, 07:31:04 PM
Quote from: mirr on August 29, 2009, 02:07:38 PM

I was going to say, I don't think mirr needs warning about me.

no probably not... i know your ways!