07/31/09 [AS2#64] - Deshirted!

Started by Jairus, July 31, 2009, 02:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hapless

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 01, 2009, 04:00:48 PM
Also, on another note, up until this page, I always thought that Mink was a girl.  He is VERY effeminate.

As it was said few days ago:
Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 25, 2009, 02:44:42 AM
And I notice how no pronouns were used to refer to Mink.  Smooth, very smooth.  ;)

edit: page split, added upper quote.
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 01, 2009, 04:16:26 PM
Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 01, 2009, 04:00:48 PM
Where on the internet did you see a cubi committing sleeping pill suicide?

http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_057.php

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that tiny panel in that one page of Abel's story.

Icon by Sunblink

Arapaima

Well now cubi or cubi related things have stolen everything from Abel. Down to the shirt off his back.
Someone will remember you, sometime.
Just try and sleep with the music on, all the time.
Well I'm sorry kid, tonight you sleep outside.

Alterationartist

Words cannot express how hard I lol'ed. I have the reading habit to read the previous comic before a new one, so that the message flows smoothly, and considering he had his shirt on in the previous comic, it made me think.....

"HOW?!"

Oolong has the magic touch..... almost literally.
Round 9!

First of all, Oolong is, was and will for ever be, extremely awesome. Can only agree, that is an original character if there is one. I hope we'll get to see more of her in the future, too ^_^

Quote from: LoneHowler on July 31, 2009, 11:57:44 AM
As for how able would be banned from the library let me ask you how wold you react if you got depanced in public? I imagine Able wold be angry and storm back into the library to retive his pants.

Honestly, I don't think "how would you react" type scenarios work exactly well with Cubi. Because, well you are most likely no Cubus. If your friend would wear nothing but loincloth, you would certainly react a little different than Abel did, too, would you? ;)

Quote from: Forycles on July 31, 2009, 01:40:40 PM
Quote from: Naldru on July 31, 2009, 01:33:25 PM
As far as student's clothing moving, do we really know that they are wearing clothes.

Mink isn't wearing clothes.  :erk

Gah, my mind's eye!

Then again, continuing that thought, actually many Cubi we encountered could in fact be naked. Not at least Abel during the whole of the main story. Actually, for Aryanna, there is even a comic that you could see as a halfway proof. You can never know...  :shifty :U

Roxance

Hmm i think oolong is flirting with "cookies n` cream". xD librarians like oolong are the MOST unpredicible people to flirt with you (p.s sorry if i did a typo im not the type to post or reply)