07/31/09 [AS2#64] - Deshirted!

Started by Jairus, July 31, 2009, 02:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwish

Ah haa, it is all so clear now. After carefully studying Oolong's deshirting techniques, Able perfected his own depantsu.

Edit: Dangit Aki! Go back to ninja school! XD

LoneHowler

As for how able would be banned from the library let me ask you how wold you react if you got depanced in public? I imagine Able wold be angry and storm back into the library to retive his pants. Oolong would probaly play keepaway and Able wouldn't be in the mood for games get to rough retriving them
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

aserath

This is a little off topic but it seems the dress code at SAIA is somewhat lax. Mink is only wearing a loincloth.

Turnsky

Quote from: aserath on July 31, 2009, 12:34:46 PM
This is a little off topic but it seems the dress code at SAIA is somewhat lax. Mink is only wearing a loincloth.

and Fa'lina wears a marvel of structural engineering, your point being?   :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Forycles

Is it just me, or does her dress actually move?

Naldru

A few thoughts.

Do we know that it was Oolong who banned Abel from the library.  Perhaps Oolong became involved in a few rounds of escalation and Fa'lina banned Abel from the library to stop the antics.  We also don't know how long the library incident was before Dan first came to SAIA.

Perhaps Abel came in without a shirt and Oolong removed his pants.  Then Abel arranged for two hundred students to visit the library stark naked.

After all, streaking has a long academic history.

As far as student's clothing moving, do we really know that they are wearing clothes. :shapeshifters
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on July 31, 2009, 01:33:25 PM
As far as student's clothing moving, do we really know that they are wearing clothes.
Since Oolong managed to steal some, I'm assuming Abel is.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Forycles

As far as student's clothing moving, do we really know that they are wearing clothes.

Mink isn't wearing clothes.  :erk

Gah, my mind's eye!

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Forycles on July 31, 2009, 01:40:40 PM

Gah, my mind's eye!

Mink's wearing a skirt, what are you talking about?

Forycles

Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 31, 2009, 01:58:42 PM

Gah, my mind's eye!

I meant that for all intents and purposes, Mink could have shapeshifted some clothes. Meaning Mink's naked.

Dagardo

I cant say that I'm surprised that Abel is shirtless, considering how "friendly" Oolong seemed to be getting in the last comic. Although it was funny. I feel I needed a good laugh, and that was it.

Garsemor

Abel now stands before a choise that could influence the rest of his life. Will he go back for his shirt or will he just get a nother one.
And now on a less bad joke note, I wonder if the trick Fa'lina used to get Abel to go whit Dan wasn't her telling him that she would ban(ish) him in to the Library for several centeries.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Forycles on July 31, 2009, 02:10:09 PM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 31, 2009, 01:58:42 PM

Gah, my mind's eye!

I meant that for all intents and purposes, Mink could have shapeshifted some clothes. Meaning Mink's naked.

Huh?   :erk

Forycles

Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 31, 2009, 04:29:59 PM

Basically one can assume Mink is naked just as easily as they can assume otherwise.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Forycles on July 31, 2009, 04:47:46 PM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 31, 2009, 04:29:59 PM

Basically one can assume Mink is naked just as easily as they can assume otherwise.

How?  I SEE the skirt.

Tapewolf

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 31, 2009, 05:15:31 PM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 31, 2009, 05:04:07 PM
How?  I SEE the skirt.

It might be made of Mink.

I still don't understand, but I'm going to stop asking questions....  *is embarrassed*

hapless

Well...
1. :shapeshifters
2. Their shifting abilities allow them to make fake "clothes" too.
3. There's no way for us to know if that "skirt" of Mink's isn't actually a part of the body, as opposed to real detachable element of clothing.
4. There's always somebody on "the internet" that will believe it is the case... Tho I hope that in this case the original "Mink is naked" post was only a joke.

Is something (besides thoughts of some forumites) still unclear?

//h
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

Baal Hadad

Quote from: hapless on July 31, 2009, 05:57:34 PM
Well...
1. :shapeshifters
2. Their shifting abilities allow them to make fake "clothes" too.
3. There's no way for us to know if that "skirt" of Mink's isn't actually a part of the body, as opposed to real detachable element of clothing.
4. There's always somebody on "the internet" that will believe it is the case... Tho I hope that in this case the original "Mink is naked" post was only a joke.

Is something (besides thoughts of some forumites) still unclear?

//h

Okay, I didn't realize they could shapeshift clothes....

Thus the silliness came to an end (I hope).

Sofox

Stig Hemmer

I suspect maintaining shape-shifted clothes would take mental effort.  Way easier to just, you know, wear clothes.  Less flexible, but way way easier.  On the other hand, I could see a teacher assigning a no-clothes day as a student exercise.  Mink would fail that exercise whenever they lost their concentration, which would be every time they saw Abel...
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Naldru

Considering this page in Project Future, Tapewolf shouldn't be surprised about the forumites thinking about shape-changing clothes.

Combining the idea of typical college pranks with cubi abilities does raise some disturbing images.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Forycles

Aren't I great for bringing this up?
Actually, it wasn't me...

So anyway, why is there nothing about drugs on the door? Or do drugs not exist in Furrae?

Treesong

I drop by now and then to read the comments, but never felt the need to add anything of my own. But I signed up for Clockwork Mansion today because I can't hold it in any longer:

Oolong is wonderful!

There are comics that go for decades without having an idea nearly as good. I've read the latest few comics over and over in order to savor her.

I'm especially happy to have come here because I learned about the library wallpaper, which I somehow missed before. I've had this computer for over four years and never bothered to change the wallpaper from the original Dell picture, which has gotten kinda dingy. But today I repapered. Yay! *shudder*

Always carry a grapefruit,  Treesong

BarGamer

Quote from: Ganurath on July 31, 2009, 03:25:05 AM
Tentacle lady with a habit for stripping people that she wants to see smiling...
I like Oolong.

I have to admit that Mink is pretty cute, too. Then again, I'm a sucker for bunnygirls, regardless of whether or not they happen to be libraries.

Maybe Abel DID come in naked one day, and Oolong being determined not to be outsmarted, stole a feather (or half a wing...)

Madmann135

Quote from: Dagardo on July 31, 2009, 02:11:47 PM
I cant say that I'm surprised that Abel is shirtless, considering how "friendly" Oolong seemed to be getting in the last comic. Although it was funny. I feel I needed a good laugh, and that was it.

... I am pretty sure with how friendly Oolong was she owes Abel dinner and a movie.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Lego3400

Well if it means no alchohol... I thought Cubi couldn't get drunk because of the same thing that makes them no longer need to eat..

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Lego3400 on August 01, 2009, 02:00:47 AM
Well if it means no alchohol... I thought Cubi couldn't get drunk because of the same thing that makes them no longer need to eat..
"don't need to" and "can't" are two different things. While a mature 'Cubi may not need to eat anything to survive, he/she may choose to, for one of many reasons.
And same thing with drinking... I wouldn't be surprised if a number of 'Cubi do get drunk once in a while.

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Tapewolf

I thought Cubi couldn't get drunk because of the same thing that makes them no longer need to eat..
Intuitively that ought to be the case, same as how they stop dreaming as they become less biology-oriented.  But then you have weird things like the sleeping-pill suicide so it's hard to tell.  'Course they could easily have been enchanted pills or something similar intended for Creature use.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 01, 2009, 06:54:45 AM
I thought Cubi couldn't get drunk because of the same thing that makes them no longer need to eat..
Intuitively that ought to be the case, same as how they stop dreaming as they become less biology-oriented.  But then you have weird things like the sleeping-pill suicide so it's hard to tell.  'Course they could easily have been enchanted pills or something similar intended for Creature use.

Where on the internet did you see a cubi committing sleeping pill suicide?  Was it a parody of CandyJunkie's webcam suicide?

All this talk of cubi getting drunk reminds me of this page: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_305.php

I don't think Dan was ever shown drunk after one of his drinking binges.

Also, on another note, up until this page, I always thought that Mink was a girl.  I was like, "wait, where are her boobs...oh, she's a guy."  He is VERY effeminate.  I wonder what his sexual preference could be...I bet he's at least a metro if not homo.

Icon by Sunblink