04/27/09 [DMFA #995] - Like a Bandit

Started by Lisky, April 26, 2009, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Baal Hadad on April 27, 2009, 01:34:17 PM
Um...Deebs has breasts....

Given a pen-knife I'm sure that can be changed.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ganurath

Quote from: Ganurath on April 27, 2009, 01:25:42 PM
A female lead with no breasts... cue Deathbringer the Adorable!

None that I've noticed. You sure they aren't her forelimbs?
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Garsemor

Quote from: Ganurath on April 27, 2009, 01:37:29 PM

You can see that she has breasts in the Demo 101 http://missmab.com/Demo/deebs.php

Baal Hadad

Yes, I am, and Garsemor's link proves it.

Sprocketsdance

I still find it hard to believe that Fa'lina doesn't alter her chest somewhat with her cubi powers. With her age and the sure mass of each would.... do terrible things >_<

Plus with Wildy being so athletic I would think hers would be perkier anyways. (The right kind of athleticism.. the right kind of exercises.. not the kind that shrinks your chest XD )

And Jy seems to know too much.. he could quite easily use his abilities for evil..   :mwaha

JackTheCubiWolf

I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

JackTheCubiWolf

If you're threatening to ban me, I take back that statement.
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'm not threatening. You seemed to be agreeing with Ghostwish that "because they don't want me to" is a good reason to go ahead with it. I'm merely taking both of you up on that offer.

Sauce for the goose, yes? Hoist on your own petard?

Mmmm.

Ganurath

Quote from: Garsemor on April 27, 2009, 01:40:07 PM

You can see that she has breasts in the Demo 101 http://missmab.com/Demo/deebs.php
It looks like she's trying to mush a bunch of her mass together to create the illusion of (relatively) normal-sized breasts.

GabrielsThoughts

back to the subject at hand. Considering the amount of work that went into the book I'm sure she's going to be making as much as she would have were the book not the subject of controversy. Only, instead of earning the money over the course of ten years she gets it all at once... and doesn't get the benefit of an additional 20 years on the book shelf... although on the other hand it's good publicity, which works toher advantage even if her next book is a dud.   
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Howl

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

JackTheCubiWolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 27, 2009, 08:13:21 PM
I'm not threatening. You seemed to be agreeing with Ghostwish that "because they don't want me to" is a good reason to go ahead with it. I'm merely taking both of you up on that offer.

Sauce for the goose, yes? Hoist on your own petard?

Mmmm.

Actually, I was agreeing with you.
I'm back, and tired.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on April 28, 2009, 06:23:56 AM

I see. Have we learnt anything about agreeing with moderators when they are correcting people, now?

(Hint. Have a look at rule 10.)

Naldru

I guess commenting either positively or negatively on the actions or proposed actions of moderators is considered a violation of Rule X:  You are not the forum police. Please note that I am not commenting positively or negatively on the actions of a moderator.  I am not trying to be the forum police.  I have no desire to play with petards.  (I wonder how many people using the expression know what a petard is.)

Edit:  Sorry.  I was editing this while you made your post.  I would have deleted it, but I seem to recall another rule about deleting posts.

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on April 28, 2009, 07:15:37 AM
Edit:  Sorry.  I was editing this while you made your post.  I would have deleted it, but I seem to recall another rule about deleting posts.

No worries.

Michael Chandra

Hm... Given the amount of downtime Amber suffers from lately, I wonder if switching to less updates a week would cause the universe to ruin that as well.

Naldru

Does anybody out there remember the appearance of some of the women in Project A-Ko, particularly D.  Some of the previous posts mention women who aren't well rounded in the usual places.  If I find a picture, I'll post a link.  If  I recall correctly, this is an image of D.  Isn't she a looker.

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if Jyrras gave Wildy her training in business practices.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ted Schiller

This is where you realize you want to be friends with Wildy.
Then after fifteen seconds you regain your senses.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Garsemor

I never disliked Wildy, but I never liked her that much either.
It's better not to think about it if you want to have all of your teeth at the end of the day.

JackTheCubiWolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 28, 2009, 07:05:30 AM
Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on April 28, 2009, 06:23:56 AM

I see. Have we learnt anything about agreeing with moderators when they are correcting people, now?

(Hint. Have a look at rule 10.)

Ok. I will never agree or disagree with you again. Your a Mod that I know I don't want mad at me.
I'm back, and tired.

Damaris

How about instead of that, you go read the rules and actually abide by them.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Naldru

Quote from: wuffnpuff on April 27, 2009, 02:13:06 PM
I still find it hard to believe that Fa'lina doesn't alter her chest somewhat with her cubi powers. With her age and the sure mass of each would.... do terrible things >_<

Plus with Wildy being so athletic I would think hers would be perkier anyways. (The right kind of athleticism.. the right kind of exercises.. not the kind that shrinks your chest XD )

And Jy seems to know too much.. he could quite easily use his abilities for evil..   :mwaha
People have made jokes about pneumatic breasts for some time, but Deebs actually has them  The description of the animated film I Married a Strange Person by Bill Plympton seems oddly fitting for this discussion as well as oddly disturbing.  Dean Martin as Matt Helm in The Ambushers was shown a woman in a bra where the bra could shoot bullets.  It was necessary for Matt to study the situation closely so that he could stay abreast of the situation.  Just wanted to mention that most of the jokes are repeats.  However, if the bra in The Ambushers could fire bullets, Fa'Lina would probably mount a howitzer.

As for Wildy's perky parts, aren't the athletic versions supposed to limit the movement of the breasts.  Otherwise, physical activity would result in chaffing.

As for Jy, don't people remember his activities in the early strips, such as number 36.

Edit:

Yes, it was just a pellet gun, but Jyrras was known to have joined with Wildy for other activities.  And who knows what evil business practices he learned at the Bill Gates computer camp

e_voyager

don't forget if not for Wildy and Jyarrs Dan would be married by now
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ganurath

Quote from: Naldru on April 28, 2009, 07:21:51 PMAs for Jy, don't people remember his activities in the early strips, such as number 36.
Calm down, it's just a pellet gun.

Arcblade

I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to take those earlier strips as canon.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

e_voyager

who know Fa'Lina referenced one of them when talking to Dan
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AmigaDragon

I believe Amber has said that the early strips aren't entirely canon.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

When trying to make a logical analysis of the individual strips, I feel like I'm watching Occam's razor in the hands of Sweeney Todd.

The early strips do not appear to be, in and of themselves canon.  However, Amber does seem to be studying some of the older strips so that she can extrapolate situations that are both bizarre and consistent with the early strips.  Although not necessarily canon, they sometimes become canon.