Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Blazehawk

KarlOmega1

I wonder how Gareeku will react to the pic of you and him as Chun-li/Ryu?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Toric

Yap by Silver.

e_voyager

i liked them all and the chun li(Xze-Xze) Ryu(Gareeku) pic was cute. it gave me the bother sister team up feel
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

Awesome art, Xze! Lovin' the Vincent pic, that's totally badass. My request is shaping up to be rather awesome too. :)

by the way, if you need any help with Ryu's costume, just visit this site. ^.^

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

NDDR

didnt i put in a request on the last forum like 3 months ago.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Personally i'm starting to wonder is Cousin Xze-Xze  really sees me as a menacing presence in the darkness. that is Erebus's bag ... or wait i'm erebus too aren't i?

bill

Woah, it's NDDR! I thought you died, or something.  D:

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Paladin Sheppard

Nikki

^^

*suddenly starts daydreaming about what she & Elies did during the game tonight*

hee-hee... :3

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Excellent work, Xze, you're definately getting better. :)

As for Ellies, all I can say is that his drawing talent makes up for his bad grammar. :lol

Zedd

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 14, 2006, 06:25:20 AM

As for Ellies, all I can say is that his drawing talent makes up for his bad grammar. :lol
;; he doesn't spell that bad....

e_voyager

he spells better then i do at least. you found a romantic good for you cousin. i know that i'm a bit of a  romantic myself but that not something that many people see as the blood from my broken hearts gets in the way

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

NDDR

colors are ok i guess

is that me in the corner?   the 1 with scaly ears n wings.

no i aint dead, just dont post very often due to winter comin (more night time means i can go out more)

yup, the art has improved.

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 14, 2006, 05:06:20 PM
Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 14, 2006, 06:25:20 AM

;; he doesn't spell that bad....
So you ignore my compliment and focus on my crticizing? :P

Nikki

D: he's my boyfriend!!

HE'S PERFECT!!!

and if he's not... *cracks the whip and brandishes handcuffs*

Paladin Sheppard