Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

e_voyager

cxhuckles i said it was vodoo a while back i never said it was unbreakable. then again  did you  ask to kill me? by the very natuer of my charcter i can be killed but it's still nice to ask which you didn't and you enve accoued me of god modded whet anythinbg could habbed including reject by zedd ore havin the tables turnd on me as well.. thanks fo the copper though pot.

edit come to t=hink of it i coulkd have said that beter but people seem deal with this better if they have a little bit of bite to the point out of what they did like with your god modding comet.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Anyhow there iss a few big request might come from this thread

Blazehawk

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 02, 2006, 10:24:36 PM
odious, hm? what do you people have against tigers :<

:yeahthat

Anyway, I can't wait to see how my request turns out (myself cosplaying Anko). :3 I bet it will be spiffy.

Gareeku

I can't wait for my request either, it's gonna be awesome. ^.^

Nikki

I'M NOT SINGLE!!

Ok, here's teh story!!

during art Class, Elies, Josh, Jacob and Kellian were whispering about something, right? i had no idea what it was until Elies puts a Bear and pictures of his Ex in front of me. He tells me, "okay, either you rip or burn the pictures of my ex...and go out with me...or you take the bear and throw it in the trash and totally reject me." i am embarassed. so, i take half the class to decide while we all watch a movie (the class). while Elies isn't looking, i sneak his Ex's pictures into my pocket and start ripping them up.

At the end of class, i throw the pictures away, thinking he wasn't watching...But suddenly he has me in a big hug =^.^=

SQUEE!!

oh, and inked drawings on the way >>

:love2 :shy :love1 :hug :superlick :heart :cvheart :kittylove

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Good for you!
(Dies a little inside.)

e_voyager

*e the bolvine* Well done. *normal e* glad to hear that Xze Xze take care of your chosent one okay?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Anyways I have a request you my like little crazy one...DMFA hallowen styles!

Drake Manaweilder

Quote from: Zedd on October 04, 2006, 03:20:38 PM
Anyways I have a request you my like little crazy one...DMFA hallowen styles!

:yeahthat

(ps: ya beat me to the punch on that one Zedd, the thought hit me as I left school xD )

Nikki

Yeah...

alright! you guys asked for it! you'll get it!

e_voyager

Xze Xze bing scary. ebil thoughts are  starting to stir i see them coming. who are we going to call to keep Xzeila in check?

Boog

Don't look at me, she's rather outside my jurisdiction.

Nikki

Quote from: Boogeyman on October 05, 2006, 08:16:01 PM
Don't look at me, she's rather outside my jurisdiction.

>>
I'm a Baaaad girl...
<<

now if you'll excuse me, i belive i have a date with a hot wolf >>

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Miaka

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 03, 2006, 04:23:39 PM
I'M NOT SINGLE!!

Ok, here's teh story!!

during art Class, Elies, Josh, Jacob and Kellian were whispering about something, right? i had no idea what it was until Elies puts a Bear and pictures of his Ex in front of me. He tells me, "okay, either you rip or burn the pictures of my ex...and go out with me...or you take the bear and throw it in the trash and totally reject me." i am embarassed. so, i take half the class to decide while we all watch a movie (the class). while Elies isn't looking, i sneak his Ex's pictures into my pocket and start ripping them up.

At the end of class, i throw the pictures away, thinking he wasn't watching...But suddenly he has me in a big hug =^.^=

SQUEE!!

oh, and inked drawings on the way >>

:love2 :shy :love1 :hug :superlick :heart :cvheart :kittylove

Seeseesee Xze? I was right!

...I'm also still awake at 1;30 in the morning. ignore me,

Zedd

I can never sleep due something eating me from the outside

Gareeku

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 07, 2006, 12:01:11 AMnow if you'll excuse me, i belive i have a date with a hot wolf >>

;3

XD j/k

Awesome stuff, Xze! hope you had a good time! :)

e_voyager

chuckles. i guess lack of sleep is constain eh? i sleep most when i'm sleep though :P thos serisly bet of luck Xze-Xze.

Nikki

Zedd

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

Reminds of that NHL '06 commercial I posted in the abondoned mine. :lol

e_voyager

not a sportes fan myself though Xze-Xze is so maybe she knows what you mean

xHaZxMaTx

The mask just reminded me of a goalie's mask.  Well, an old goalie's mask.

Nikki

Aridas

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx