Xze-Xze's li'l Sketchbook (update 12/4 *Chibi Kiyoko and Haku!^^*)

Started by Nikki, July 16, 2006, 01:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of my old arts should i re-do?

Xze in a dress
Pirate Xze
Feral Xze
try to do pr0n
MORE CHIBIS!!

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

awwwwww..whys?

*looks at the poll*

'A' Do i gots to do a sasuke/Naruto pic?!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

true...but if it stays like this until sat. night, i'll do a Sasuke/Naruto pic.

Might be Yaoi tho >>;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

jsuted don't be eivl. remember how they kissed in the first show?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

e_voyager

Zedd give her a chance. after all youve seen me and i can be anything wht not her?

Zedd

Nikki

Boog

Dakata

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 16, 2006, 10:34:04 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 16, 2006, 10:32:07 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on September 15, 2006, 03:55:52 PMjsuted don't be eivl. remember how they kissed in the first show?

>w< i'mma be ebil...
Why evil? Why can't they ever not be evil?
Being evil's fun.

*Gnaws on Boogey's shirt* >:3

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 15, 2006, 01:27:42 PM
awwwwww..whys?

*looks at the poll*

Because I feel that it's my fault you didn't want to draw the nekked Xze.

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 16, 2006, 10:36:40 PM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 15, 2006, 01:27:42 PM
awwwwww..whys?

*looks at the poll*

Because I feel that it's my fault you didn't want to draw the nekked Xze.
mrr? don't feel that way ^^ i just felt like i wuz gonna get in trouuuuble... >>

ANYWAYS!!

Zahur

i'm getting better with my frontal views, ne?

Paladin Sheppard

Zedd

Nikki

Rowne

* Rowne is booted over here from the PAY thread.

Yeee!  Ahem.  H'lo again Xze.  Hm, a poll ... I actually don't know as many of those as I suspect that I should.  Of course, in an open poll any vote would go to Matsushiro Ken (I swear, one of these days I'll trick someone into doing an anthro with an afro).

As he's not there though, I'll pick one of the people I do know!  That would be Kakashi, since he's pretty nifty.  Anyone who sits around and reads in potentially dangerous situations deserves respect in my opinion.

And I'm glad to see you're keeping up your art, Xze.  It's nifty.  In fact, it's actually kind of pleasing because pencils are an underused medium, back when I used to do this kind of thing, both I and the artist I studied under loved pencils, there were a number of types we were fans of.

The watercolour pencil thingies were awesome, the ones that are actually paint in a pencil shape.  My heart will always lie with professional crayon pencils though.  Those things had Godlike colour blending traits.

----

In fact, looking back at those pictures, I'm almost tempted to think you are using professional crayon pencils.  The texture is similar but the colour seems to have more of an overlay than a blend to it, so I can't be sure.

Nikki

really? they're actually woodless colored pencils, but i can kinda...*touches a pencil* ooh, they're a bit waxy X3

Rowne

That's what does it, usually.  Those pencils derive their texture and blending from the crayon-like waxyness of it.  It's just that the professional crayon pencils I use (you should be able to snag them at any art store) are incredibly waxy and greasy so when the colours go down on paper, they blend almost like dry paints or chalk, it's weird stuff.

The pencils you have there definitely have the texture but it seems like they're not quite waxy/greasy enough to do the mad blending that these things can.

You should try them.  *Nod.*  Then play around with colour blending, with enough patience to learn how to unlock the best of their abilities, they can do amazing things for pencil colourwork.  It's why I like colours done with pencil, to be honest, it's a largely underrated and underappreciated medium.

Nikki

Rowne

Oh and if you have money to waste (and I really shouldn't be telling you to waste money <.<), grab some watercolour pencils too.  You can actually paint with those things, I loved using them when I had the chance but I can't too often because they're so damned expensive.

This is why I never go to art stores anymore.  I tend to buy out their stock of coloured pencils of every variety and just about every fine ink pen I can get my hands on.  It's never healthy for my wallet.

xHaZxMaTx

Once again, same as always, awesome work, Xze.  I should try coloring via pencils, it'd probably save a lot of time rather than doing it digitally. :)

Rowne

That and digital colour is so blasé these days.  It works in some cases like comic books, webcomics, wallpapers, commish works and stuff but if a person is really making an artsy statement, there are other, underrated mediums which could be used.

Such as pencils, chalk or toilet paper.  Okay, maybe not the last one but I saw Neil Buchanan do stuff with a toilet papery substance once, he's one of my heroes, along with Bob Ross.

Nikki

ok i have Naruto done. it's cool ^^

could someone find me a full-body Sasuke pic? i'm having a hard time finding one X3

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

aww whats that Xze's big brother with her? very nice Xze-Xze

Nikki

e_voyager

ah., well with the air of familirty i know he's some ont clost to her . alson i've starter my on thread here in the tow with a stoer that i've begunt to think about.

Nikki