of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

so that's how you want to play, huh? hehe...
*pokes the camera a few times with my paw*
how durable is this thing?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

DigitalMan

The CameraBot strafes to the side in a failing attempt to avoid being poked. A voice is heard from a small speaker on the top, speaking in an almost arrogant, matter-of-fact manner.

I am most resilient. It is doubtful that a small fox could ever inflict much damage to my advanced circuitry.

Kitsune Ascendant

well, I'm not small. neither am I a normal fox. but I won't play too rough. *pounces at camera*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

after circling the area for a bit the Wolf comes back to see kitsune the ant new arrival. he mothers back int his  normal armored wolf form. "what is  that  thing you've got kitsune and why am i reading it as a life form?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

this is apparently some sort of floaty camera thing that some person sent to check out the area. as for it being a life-form... I got nothing. but it makes a greaty toy. *bats the camera thing and then pounces on it*

DigitalMan

Caught off-guard and slow to react, the CameraBot wobbles around under the newly introduced weight. It floats upwards, lifting Kitsune on top, and flies around the table at a slower speed than usual.

Help! I am being viciously attacked! Save me!

Somewhere far away, a young man watches the screen showing the CameraBot's view and stats. He raises an eyebrow, and shakes his head in exasperation.

Kitsune Ascendant

hey. you're a round shiny floating thing. what do you expect me to do? 'sides, ya poked me.

though I must say the repulsarlifts could use an upgrade.

e_voyager

interesting. The armored wolf changes again becoming a human in net navi clothes the human scans the device and traces the signal casing the screens to flash. "ah their were go. this is on the low end of selfawarness.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DigitalMan

The CameraBot tilts side-to-side and then in a complete barrel-roll, trying to get the fox off of its self.

I am not an amusement park ride, I am a sophisticated piece of machinery! Help!

e_voyager

E sighs. So kitsune how long will you torment the poor thing? it's like a feral you know. it knows about it self an not much more.

Kitsune Ascendant

ah, you're no fun. *gets off*

however, I liked the idea, so...

lesee. I need some repularlifts, a shell, and some basic circuitry for a semi-random flight path and wireless interface. also, acceleration dampeners. oh, and maybe a soft cover. rubber should do nicely.  *summons the parts on the spot and puts them together using telekenisis, then programs the resulting floaty-ball to do a fast paced random path thoughout the neighboring forest, and chases after it*

e_voyager

e chuckles knowing he could summon it to his hand but then were was the fun it that.? he morphs back through robot then the armored wolf and finally to his feral wolf state. wait for me kit!

DigitalMan

Once free, the CameraBot darts off into the forest, away from Kitsune.

"Shouldn't have poked him."

Hearing the voice, the machine comes to a near-instant stop, turning towards the figure sitting hidden against a tree. DM, Supreme Commander of the Metal Empire, looks up at it.

"Don't poke anything more powerful than me, you're lucky he just wanted to play." The young man stands up, preparing to walk towards the center of activity, but the CameraBot protests.

"You can't go out there!"

"And why not?"

"You'll get attacked! They're vicious, and evil and, and-"

"Cute?"

"Yes! I mean, no! Evil!"

"You said 'evil' already."

"It bears repeating!"

DM rubs his forehead, sighing frustradedly, then turns back to the CameraBot.

"Did you find out anything else 'useful'?"

"Well..." The machine pauses to gather its thoughts, "There seems to be no problem with dimensional travellers, but a human would be out-of-place, so you'd better go with your anthro form. Also, there is apparently a pirate stealing pants, which could be a problem. And there is pizza. Lots of pizza."

"Then what are we waiting for?" DM grins and takes a small handheld computer from his pocket, pushing a button. After a brief glow and a flash of light, the young man has apparently been replaced by a cougar anthro in a black martial arts gi, sporting white spikey anime-style hair. "Let's go party!" He takes off towards the festivities, the CameraBot following closely behind.

===OOC:===
K2: That was entirely too long... And I am not that insecure!
DM: Whatever, Mr. Amusement-Park-Ride.

I'm not normally that long-winded, honest! >.>;

Mel Dragonkitty

A white dragon appears in the clearing. She looks around, startled. "What the heck?" Two small items fly between her feet and then back around her. She realizes it is Kitsune and a toy of some sort. "Hi, Kitsune. I guess I missed the end of the cooking contest. You must have some temporal interference in your valley."

(Actually my mortally wounded laptop was only working in fits and starts. New one is here. Yeah!)

She twists her neck around to see where the fox and the toy went only to have the ball double back and bop her on the nose. "Ouch! Is this dodgeball?"
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Tait-Fox

=Watches the floating, shiney, ball thing idly, the fox doesn't prefer metal floating things, he prefers the red rubber bouncy balls on the ground that don't move or talk.=

Although it is shiney...

=Continues to watch it, looking around at all the others, then back to the chase, noticing the bright flash out of his periphreal, he looks at the cougar anthro and decides to check him out. He pads over to him and sits=

Hewwwwoooo!

=The fox wags, his tail swishing around behind him=

e_voyager

e stops short while chasing the camera. he turns around and looks scan the area. that was a familiar feeling but he had seen no digimon here. he sends out a digital locater pulse  to find out were the signal is coming from

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm... may have to had a proximity sensor... have to be programable, though. otherwise, I'd never catch it.
*makes changes, again with telekenesis*

there. that shouldn't happen again, mel.
*chases after the floating ball*

and tait fox? the floaty ball I made is covered in soft rubber. and it's floaty and stuff. yep.

e_voyager

e sits pondering as this reminds him oh analog man a person he had face before. he had not been powerful per say but he was near impossible to beat in a card battle game due to his cheating deck. e had had to wait for a hero to save that wold though he kept things together until the hero had the daring and the skill that his power needed to fight him. the hero can 50 years later and his name was DigigodE. a egotistical brat but one much like himself. if fact it was .. i hat time Travel he thought as he watched the battle play out.  e Returned the the present  again

Mel Dragonkitty

"No problem Kitsune, you just startled me a bit. I do think that a dragon is a little big to join in." She throws a handful of something dark and fluffy on the ground then changes into a bobcat sized white feline. "If I went housecat size you foxies would be chasing me." Then she pounces into the middle of the pile of fluffy grey mice. "Mousies, yahh!" Flipping one into the air with her paw she hits it like a tennis serve into the underbrush, quickly following. Soon all that is left to be seen is the tip of a fluffy white tail.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

*e looks around and groans* aww man. where did everyone go? there flash back keep happening and i miss out on the fun stiff.

Mel Dragonkitty

A fluffy catnip mouse going flying past e-voyager's head. There is a giggle from a nearby tuft of grass. "Watch out for those flying mice." The grass waves furiously and another mouse lands at e's feet. "Catnip mousies are dangerous and tricky opponents. Don't let that one get away."

e_voyager

e raisins  a paw to try and grab the mouse toy. "i got it"

Zedd

Mel Dragonkitty

From her hiding place in the grass Mel throws catnip mice towards both Tait and Zedd.

DigitalMan

The cougar anthro focuses his faintly glowing blue eyes on the arctic fox before him. He smiles and pets the fox.

"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing! What might your name be?"

He looks around, tracing the scent of cat-nip.

Zedd

e_voyager

E pick up the  toy and with a snap of hsi head he toses it up inot the air to catch it again.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel bats a mouse towards the food table. She jumps after it but miscalculates the slipperiness of the table. She skids into the pie selection with a crash. A moment later a sticky mess jumps off the table and with the affronted dignity only a feline possesses she stalks into the hidden darkness under the table. Shortly thereafter they hear "Mmm... lemon meringue!" and a happy purr.

Zedd

e_voyager

e who is consumed with his playing with the new toy wonders too close to Mel and slips In some wasted pie filling