of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

*shakes my red rear in a blue thong* Whooooo!!!

topher chee

*sneaks off to the party, strapping a couple extra tails to his pants*
hehehe

Kitsune Ascendant

:mowdizzy

I have nothing to say...
right. well, if you can't beat 'em  :mowtongue

*sneaks up behind tophar and  ties the fake tails together, then ties the bunch to his shoes by a magically shortening string*
not creative enough...

*places several large "mirrors" around the area*

go ahead. try and find out what they are  :mowhappy
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

pants? where did  the lower half of my body go? *runs around of invisible legs whimpering.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

*gets the giant hamster ball out*

alright guys, it's time for som party games!
those of you  who don't have an animal form wil be transformed into your spirit animal. obviously, any size mods will take place as necesary. you start off at the top of that ramp *points up to the top of a 80 foot high ramp*, and head down as quickly as you can to jump over the canyon *points to brand new canyon*
those who don't make it get dropped into a pinball game where anyone else can controll the flippers.
*is kinda suprised no one has touched the mirrors yet*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

e stops running. "mirrors? where?" sees his legs are still missin in the mirror and rungs around again. "whaaa!"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

e_voyager

stopes running panting to cath his breath. oh man i'm not used to this. hey anyone want to dance?

topher chee

e_voyager

so far based on what i have kitsune ins wins by on victory in class. if i don't get any more to solidify ore contest it. either way i'll declare  the Victor  on Friday.

Zedd

Tait-Fox

Err... can I... sit out this game? I'm... not to fond of... heights.. or vertigo.. =Blinks=

e_voyager

it seems that Kitsun wins. Congrats Kitsune it was a narrow victory.

topher chee

Zedd

e_voyager

Tait-Fox

Errr... well... hey... why is it drafty..?

=Looks down=

...WHO TOOK MY PANTS =Blinks and hides to cover himself, even with his boxers on= x.x

Kitsune Ascendant

Xze-Xze? give the nice fox his pants back.

you can do a non-anthropomorphic fox form, right tait-fox? just do that until we find where the xze hid your pants. *looks down*

speaking of which *looks down*

Xze-Xze? my pants seem to be missing. I hope they get returned soon...

*goes fox form*

Zedd

Its a good thing people like me have a instant cencor machine

Tait-Fox

Errr... yes... its been a while but yes.

=Holds his paw out to face everyone, curling it in and facing it out again, now holding a small gray marble, he jumps and throws it at the ground, landing the smoke that bursts from the small marble, as it clears you see that he is now a cute little quad (non-anthro) male arctic fox, white furred, his eyes are crystal blue.=

Mrrr..

=Shakes off=

Been a while! ^^

e_voyager

i'm lost. stealing mya pantes casiens my legs to vansin for a while

Zedd

Tait-Fox

=Pads around in quad form=

Weee!

=Begins to dart around now quickly, over many objects, and under others that he can't jump over, and those he can't go under or over, he goes around.=

Kitsune Ascendant

that looks like fun!
*chases after tait-fox*

Tait-Fox

=Meeps and continues to dart around, loving this game!=

e_voyager

Quote from: Zedd on October 07, 2006, 08:05:08 PM
Err well we can always build you new legs

that or we can find my pants reaches behind his back and pull out some tacky plaid jens. as he slips them on his legs reapper

Zedd

Heh those look familer...Looks liek my mortal fathers pants